• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/10th coin run.

Dakaras

3 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@Mtaybar and @Dakaras! Have you finished your coins run from 10 different countries?

If the answer is YES, Congratulations and Respect, guys!🤗

If the answer is NO, your "bert frend" can help you with a step forward!😁

I have for your collection two identical french 1/10oz coins, face value 100 euro. Both of you knows the provenance and the price I have paid.

Are you interested to have an immaculate french coin as a star in your collection?

Arghhh someone buy my maple set,!

1 minute ago, Dakaras said:

Arghhh someone buy my maple set,!

You know, Dak, it is no rush.

If you are interested to have it, I can keep one of them for you and the transaction will be made at the end of the month or at any moment is comfortable for you. Your word it is enough for me, not necessary upfront payment to secure your coin.😊

Just now, stefffana said:

If you are interested to have it, I can keep one of them for you and the transaction will be made at the end of the month or at any moment is comfortable for you. Your word it is enough for me, not necessary upfront payment to secure your coin.😊

In that case sir sign me up! I'd love one.

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Can't ask for fairer than that...Big hug from me

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

In that case sir sign me up! I'd love one.

Ok, one coin will be a star in your collection. About price and other details, we will discuss in private, when you will have time.

I am afraid that King James 32nd is salivating already.

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Ok, one coin will be a star in your collection. About price and other details, we will discuss in private, when you will have time.

I am afraid that King James 32nd is salivating already.

I can edit your compliment 🤨

If any of the naughty boys wanted and didn't get one of ash's 35th nuggets yesterday am happy to let one go at cost,  had planned to add an unholy margin + flip on ebay feeling a modicum of guilt now having found this thread  🤣 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

53 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@Mtaybar and @Dakaras! Have you finished your coins run from 10 different countries?

If the answer is YES, Congratulations and Respect, guys!🤗

If the answer is NO, your "bert frend" can help you with a step forward!😁

I have for your collection two identical french 1/10oz coins, face value 100 euro. Both of you knows the provenance and the price I have paid.

Are you interested to have an immaculate french coin as a star in your collection?

Nope.... I've got 3 more I need to find. I think it's 3 anyway 🤔. I've pmd you. 

17 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

If any of the naughty boys wanted and didn't get one of ash's 35th nuggets yesterday am happy to let one go at cost,  had planned to add an unholy margin + flip on ebay feeling a modicum of guilt now having found this thread  🤣 

Spot movement didn't help either😅

1 minute ago, James32 said:

@Dakaras is still you're favourite?

I love my kids in the same way.

@Mtaybar expressed already his intention to keep all his coins in capsules. We have discussed already in private and agreed together a fair price.

@Dakaras will appreciate the original box and coin sealed flip, so the box will go to him. He will buy his coin at the same fair price as Mtaybar and the box will be offered by me as a gift. To avoid any further arguments with you, my explanation is simple: Dakaras is already a repeat customer.😊

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

. To avoid any further arguments with you

Reported your violence 

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I love my kids in the same way.

@Mtaybar expressed already his intention to keep all his coins in capsules. We have discussed already in private and agreed together a fair price.

@Dakaras will appreciate the original box and coin sealed flip, so the box will go to him. He will buy his coin at the same fair price as Mtaybar and the box will be offered by me as a gift. To avoid any further arguments with you, my explanation is simple: Dakaras is already a repeat customer.😊

So am I but I never got as much as a strand of hair 😖

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

You have a rather large bump on your head

Nobody is perfect, my friend!

I've seen on your profile picture that you have a bigger one on your head and a way too big nose. And a hose. And a plate number. And much more.

Judge the person for his heart, not for his bumps!🤗