• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Films

ady

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

The latest "Gold" film. Aptly titled....Gold. Just like the last film about....gold. 

10gold-review-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

I will never buy another drop!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• 3 weeks later...

I've just finished "web of make believe" on netflix. the stingray episode was about a hacker who stole money from the IRS. The hacker put a lot of his profit in gold and silver and by the time he got caught and it went to trial, the precious metals went up by that much it covered the full amount stolen and then some. The film wasn't Purley about gold but worth a watch. 

4 hours ago, Bigmarc said:

I've just finished "web of make believe" on netflix. the stingray episode was about a hacker who stole money from the IRS. The hacker put a lot of his profit in gold and silver and by the time he got caught and it went to trial, the precious metals went up by that much it covered the full amount stolen and then some. The film wasn't Purley about gold but worth a watch. 

Interesting though not plugged into netflix or the like. Could this be forward projection and a return to the gold / silver standard. The IRS & Fed being unconstitutional

• 10 months later...
On 03/06/2023 at 23:20, Dobber said:

Kellys Heroes

One of my favourite films

Sgt Oddball and crapgame.

REMEMBER BIG PHARMA WANT YOU UNHEALTHY TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOU 

SAY NO TO THE VAX - YOU CANNOT UNVACCINATE 

QUESTION EVERYTHING -  NEVER TRUST GOVERMENTS

On 08/03/2022 at 10:35, SidS said:

The First Great Train Robbery with Sean Connery pinching a shipment of gold.

Lethal Weapon 2 - plenty of Krugerrands

Lavender Hill Mob - I believe this was a gold heist film too.

My username is the Alec Guinness character from the Lavender Hill Mob.

On 05/06/2023 at 13:52, MetalMandible said:

Also a recent movie - 'Sisu' (have not seen yet) about a prospector John Wick type set in WW2.

Sisu is good ... Nazis trying to steal the protagonist's gold in 1944 Finland but turns out he is a legend of the Finnish special forces.

It's in English 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisu_(film)

Not a film, but worthy nonetheless

Twilight Zone, The Rip Van Winkle Caper.

It's all about gold and its appreciation through the years.

Ouch🤔

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734674/

Everybody knows the war is over / Everybody knows the good guys lost
                               Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”