• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Giving back to the community 🤘

Squalleonhart

So iv noticed a few people have given back and drummed up moral within the community. Last being leon and honestly mate i feel robbed when i seen your wife was going to pick the names and we share portion of our name i thought i had it in the bag 😒. Now its my turn and your definitely not winning this one......just saying im not spiteful or anything 😤🤣.

Ok so i started buyin PM in 2018 and f♡<k i made some mistakes......i have kept them all as a reminder and an idea popped into my head to have a little fun over the weekend.

So heres the proposal:

There is 4 coins 2 of which are fake, entries into the competition to win the prize will need to be a correct declaration of the 2 fakes by sunday 8pm.  (No "thumbs up".....no "im in"......im guna make you google zoom in and lose a whole 5 mins of your life checking and cross referencing. Ones so bad i kick myself everytime i see it 🤣. Totally free to play all, il be covering postage too........its been a good month iv bought alot from you here and just want to say thank you to you all for making this a place we can all trade PM easily, most of the time better prices than anywhere online. 

20220204_203047.jpg

20220204_203116.jpg

20220204_203217.jpg

20220204_203226.jpg

20220204_203248.jpg

20220204_203257.jpg

20220204_203307.jpg

20220204_203317.jpg

20220204_203331.jpg

20220204_203347.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really not sure on the third coin but I would say the 5 franc and the titanic

Just now, JustPlainGaz said:

I'm really not sure on the third coin but I would say the 5 franc and the titanic

Actually I just noticed something on the first coin so I'm doubting myself now...

1 minute ago, JustPlainGaz said:

Actually I just noticed something on the first coin so I'm doubting myself now...

NM after some cross referencing I'm going to stick with my answer haha

5 Franc and the Titanic.

This surely is why we love this forum. Members being selfless and sharing with the community

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

16 minutes ago, Squalleonhart said:

Yes......its a video though not a picture 🤣

The prize is a video of the coin? :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Archived