• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Winner announced - British Monarchs King Henry VII 2022 UK 1oz Silver Proof Coin with a TSF twist

Leonmarsh

I have two strong beliefs 

1. Royal mint practices 

2. Flipping on TSF members who missed out on the stupid coin lottery 

So out of protest I have bought a 1oz coin as one of the "lucky ones" and will be selling on here for what I paid in the good faith of a solid TSF community member for the benefit of the community 

So, the terms are 

If you want the coin for 95.00 plus 5.00 post (100 quid cost to me) plus special delivery postage making a total of 107.85 to be paid 

My walk to the post office and listening to the miserable gets in the queue is free of charge 

How will I do it 

By 6pm tommorow night 25th to allow people chance, put a thumbs up if you want to be included in the draw 

I will then ask the missus to pick a name she hasn't a clue who's who's 

Whoever she picks gets the coin 

No returning etc if its not a grade 70 the coin I get will be the coin you recieve  and also I request thst the winner doesn't flip in good faith which is only fair 

I have no interest in pants downing forum members, the TSF has given me alot so will return the favour 

Screenshot_20220124_093114_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220124_093127_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220124_093157_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220124_155828_com.google.android.gm.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say really nice of you to do this, there are some great people on here and this proves just that 

I have dealt with some really nice people the sort you would get a beer in the pub and they are in effect strangers 

Just goes to show its not all about money 

Thank you, Leon, a brilliant idea!

I am really not interested to have this coin, probably if I will have it I will hate it, so my thumb is not up, but I congratulate you for what are you trying to express.

All the best for you and your family!

Sincerely, 

Stefan.

👍

Good man, Leon! Good luck to all, including all Mexicans and chihuahua lovers involved in this giveaway!

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Archived