• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed In need for Black ring air-tight coin capsules for various fractional sizes

32 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Hey all

I'm in need of some black ring air-tight caps for various fractional gold coins. I need caps to fit full & half sovereign's and also 1/10 gold coins. Any help finding them 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401545488776

If no luck on here,this seller may have what you need ( check all items for sale)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, James32 said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401545488776

If no luck on here,this seller may have what you need ( check all items for sale)

Cheers mucker.... I have some 1/10 sizes from him but I'm looking for the rimless ones. I bought some sov's on here from a member and they were already in some rimless caps with a black ring and I really like them. I just can't find caps like them out there though so was hoping someone here would know where get them.

4 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Cheers mucker.... I have some 1/10 sizes from him but I'm looking for the rimless ones. I bought some sov's on here from a member and they were already in some rimless caps with a black ring and I really like them. I just can't find caps like them out there though so was hoping someone here would know where get them.

I assume you tried morezone 

2 hours ago, SovereignBishop said:

I ordered all my capsules and capsule tubes from the USA 

Air tites

expensive but worth it in my opinion

https://air-tites.com/

they accept PayPal 

Cool .... I might look I to getting a tube in the future. I've ordered my air-tite caps from @morezone now though. Seem like good prices he charges and hopefully the real McCoy. I haven't received them just yet because it's the weekend but I'll post on here once they arrive to show what they're like. 

15 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Cool .... I might look I to getting a tube in the future. I've ordered my air-tite caps from @morezone now though. Seem like good prices he charges and hopefully the real McCoy. I haven't received them just yet because it's the weekend but I'll post on here once they arrive to show what they're like. 

Same caps, genuine air-tites as this is the seller which I buy from.

That eBay listing for Andy_Jack aka coingallery.co.uk are Lighthouse caps with air-tite rings.  Half air-tite, half Lighthouse.

2 minutes ago, morezone said:

Same caps, genuine air-tites as this is the seller which I buy from.

That eBay listing for Andy_Jack aka coingallery.co.uk are Lighthouse caps with air-tite rings.  Half air-tite, half Lighthouse.

Don't suppose you would have something with the black ring for a 1oz gold completer?

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Don't suppose you would have something with the black ring for a 1oz gold completer?

That'll be H32 but don't have any 32mm rings in stock at the mo.  Don't know when I'll be restocking.

4 minutes ago, morezone said:

That'll be H32 but don't have any 32mm rings in stock at the mo.  Don't know when I'll be restocking.

Sorry for my ignorance but would you have a capsule without ring that would be a nice snug fit?

And 5 ringed ones for the 2022 bullion sovereigns.

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Sorry for my ignorance but would you have a capsule without ring that would be a nice snug fit?

And 5 ringed ones for the 2022 bullion sovereigns.

You mean a direct fit capsule?  H32 direct fit.  H size cap (45mm diameter) with a 32mm internal diameter.  Should be a good fit.  Ringed caps for sovereigns will be T22.

Any more questions or if you want to order please send PM.

1 minute ago, morezone said:

You mean a direct fit capsule?  H32 direct fit.  H size cap (45mm diameter) with a 32mm internal diameter.  Should be a good fit.  Ringed caps for sovereigns will be T22.

Any more questions or if you want to order please send PM.

No problem will pm now thanks.

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

I can confirm that @morezone sells the genuine caps.

I needed lots of tubes as well as weird sizes so I went to the seller listed above. Cost me about £20 to ship.

29 minutes ago, SovereignBishop said:

I can confirm that @morezone sells the genuine caps.

I needed lots of tubes as well as weird sizes so I went to the seller listed above. Cost me about £20 to ship.

Ouch..... I don't have enough gold to warrant tubes right now so I'll wait a while. Having a girlfriend that's from the US helps with things like that though. I'll order them there and then either I'll pic them up when I go over or she'll bring them when she comes over !!

I had my caps delivered today from @morezone. I'm so happy they're the real McCoy. They really make the coins stand out. Perfect fit on every coin including the 1/10 Philly which just always fell out of the foam ring and rattled around the lighthouse capsule I got from eBay. I'll definitely use morezone again.

IMG20220125120146.jpg

IMG20220125115917.jpg

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

I had my caps delivered today from @morezone. I'm so happy they're the real McCoy. They really make the coins stand out. Perfect fit on every coin including the 1/10 Philly which just always fell out of the foam ring and rattled around the lighthouse capsule I got from eBay. I'll definitely use morezone again.

IMG20220125120146.jpg

IMG20220125115917.jpg

Got mine too and excellent caps and service. 

• 2 months later...

Archived