• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2022 3coin sovereign set

Mtaybar

I have 2 of these for sale but I'll do one at a time so I don't confuse myself. 

The Coins are as described in the pictures. All these coins look good to the naked eye but might show some flaws under magnification. The pictures I've taken are using a 5x magnification and with the zoom on my phone camera. Potential grading is at the buyers discretion but I think these are best enjoyed as they are in the presentation they came in. 

UK only 

£1175 takes 

SD is included 

..............SOLD.............

IMG20220108193905.jpg

IMG20220108194128.jpg

IMG20220108194119.jpg

IMG20220108194208.jpg

IMG20220108194155.jpg

IMG20220108194240.jpg

IMG20220108194232.jpg

• Mtaybar changed the title to 2022 3coin sovereign set

BUMP ...... FOR TODAY ONLY 

we all love a bargain and I love a bargain more then most. As I've just had a price reduction on something I've already purchased and saved a nice hefty amount I want to share my excitement with someone. The first person to offer £1125 for this set can take it with SD included. I have a second set that I will honour this with as well should this one sell and subject to the 2nd set still being  available. 

• Mtaybar changed the title to 2022 3coin sovereign set ..... £1125 for today only.
2 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

BUMP ...... FOR TODAY ONLY 

we all love a bargain and I love a bargain more then most. As I've just had a price reduction on something I've already purchased and saved a nice hefty amount I want to share my excitement with someone. The first person to offer £1125 for this set can take it with SD included. I have a second set that I will honour this with as well should this one sell and subject to the 2nd set still being  available. 

Bump

• Founder & Administrator

Bumping topics - and abuse of this feature  

The Silver Forum has been active since 2014 and all forum members have so far traded without excessive bumping of their trade topics. Without instruction forum members have followed etiquette and have not abused bumping their topics. However, we have decided to add this bit into the QuickStart guide to avoid any potential future abuse by new members as the forum grows. Should you have a trade listing that has not had any recent posts in it; you may, a maximum of once per day, post the word “bump” in order to bump your listing to the top. Note that every time a member comments in your topic, your topic is bumped to the top, therefore there is no need to use the word “bump” if your topic has already been posted in on that day. 

Please make sure you have read the applicable Quickstart guide to trading as it contains useful and important information, including above the rule above. 

Many thanks for following this going forwards.

UK QuickStart Guide
EU QuickStart Guide
USA & Canada QuickStart Guide

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

41 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

Please make sure you have read the applicable Quickstart guide to trading as it contains useful and important information, including above the rule above. 

Many thanks for following this going forwards.

UK QuickStart Guide
EU QuickStart Guide
USA & Canada QuickStart Guide

Duly noted 👍👍

• Mtaybar changed the title to 2022 3coin sovereign set
  • 3 months later...

Archived