• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1989 half sovereign NGC PF70

JJH

i miss today sell!💔

Find anyone who is lucky enough to purchase 2022SOTD's and also highly interested in 1989 and willing to exchange.🙃

I plan to use   

1.ngc's 1989 half sovereign PF70 to exchange your 2022 sovereign SOTD with original packaging.

2. ngc's 1989 half sovereign PF70 + (150£) or( 70£+2017 britannia proof silver coin with OGP )to exchange your 70-point SOTD with fast or early designation and original packaging.

After inspection, the tablet is in good condition, only scratches are visible under large magnification 

My item in Taiwan
I will use the postal system of Taiwan SD with insurance to ship (they told me to arrive in the UK within 7 days, because I have almost no contact with Taiwan FEDEX and the postal system I think is great, if you want, I can also learn more about FEDEX during this time)

I’m posting this post early in order to let more people who are interested in 1989 half sovereign see it. I wish you all the luck to get anything you want in the next period of time.😄

From the 70-point number of 2022PROOF, 70 doesn't seem to be too difficult.
And it doesn't seem easy to refund the funds to the Taiwan account if unfortunately don't go to the front of the line and check out., and the release time will be my work time I can't queue with you, so if you has already got two and can release one. Please PM me now and let me know. OR if you have any idea

RGDS😅

h1017859044_img_0.jpg

h1017859044_img_1.jpg

IMG_20220110_180211.jpg

IMG_20220110_180148.jpg

05201214_60a5d423290bc.png

IMG_20220112_170949.jpg

IMG_20220112_171046.jpg

10 hours ago, SovereignBishop said:

No one has a SOTD 2022 sovereign yet so your exchange request can’t be met.

Yes I know but I also know a lot of people who have gotten more than one from the dealer and I'm just pre-posting looking if anyone is willing to exchange so I don't have to have the tense waiting process hahaha 🤣🤣🤣because I'm struggling if I need to take time off in line but I am afraid that once I enter the queue, he will show me 8000+。you must know what I mean😏

change

1.ngc's 1989 half sovereign PF70 +(70£)to exchange your 2022 sovereign SOTD with original packaging.

and add

3. ngc's 1989 half sovereign PF70 + (130£) to exchange your 2022 sovereign SOTD with original packaging  and you help me sent to ngc grade.(Fees include grading and specify first release fee)

and Continuously open offer

7 minutes ago, SovereignBishop said:

What do you mean ? Sell the sovereign half on ebay or here then use paypal to buy a sotd from someone …

Well, I remember that not everyone can sell gold and silver products, and the people who use EBAY here in Taiwan are all buyers, and even the seller charges 5% or 10% of the handling fee? I forgot. After calculating the costs, I expect that I will spend more. After all, when I purchased the 1989 5SOV before, all parties asked and tried, and I also asked PAYPAL. They told me that PAYPAL friends and family members are only available in certain areas, but there are no such things in Taiwan. A transfer option with no handling fee, so I can't swipe my card from the official website or the dealer to spend, and when I buy anything abroad, a 6% or more handling fee will be added to the basic cost, so I want to say use The exchange pays the remaining low fees, so even if the handling fee is added, it can still be tolerated. If it is really impossible to exchange for SOTD, I plan to exchange for other ones.😃

On 09/02/2022 at 09:52, JJH said:

Well, I remember that not everyone can sell gold and silver products, and the people who use EBAY here in Taiwan are all buyers, and even the seller charges 5% or 10% of the handling fee? I forgot. After calculating the costs, I expect that I will spend more. After all, when I purchased the 1989 5SOV before, all parties asked and tried, and I also asked PAYPAL. They told me that PAYPAL friends and family members are only available in certain areas, but there are no such things in Taiwan. A transfer option with no handling fee, so I can't swipe my card from the official website or the dealer to spend, and when I buy anything abroad, a 6% or more handling fee will be added to the basic cost, so I want to say use The exchange pays the remaining low fees, so even if the handling fee is added, it can still be tolerated. If it is really impossible to exchange for SOTD, I plan to exchange for other ones.😃

Consider crypto as a medium of exchange also. :) 

14 hours ago, Silverman2U said:

Consider crypto as a medium of exchange also. :) 

I don't have contact, and it's too difficult. It often go up and down because of a little trivial matter. The base of change is too big. My little heart can't bear the joy of suddenly becoming a super rich (poor) one day.😂

• 2 months later...

Archived