• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Bullion Sovereign

3 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Oh thanks. So then it’s not just me. 😅

There service seems to be shocking, I thought they would be market leaders Lol

I would rather spend with Chards etc now. 

That's when your spending, never mind if your complaining! 

1 hour ago, Griffo said:

They told me the other day that it takes 3 to 5 days to get into your account, my funds are still not showing at all from a week ago? 

That strange... normally mine shows within a few hours either way in the investment account

8 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Have you ever faced the same thing I am seeing (mentioned a couple posts back)?

No but as the RM accounts are not ... how can I put this... robust ... trying to fund on a AUD card maybe an issue.... Is your account in GBP or AUD? if you tried to fund in GBP then the card issuer normally charges the exchange rate 

10 hours ago, westminstrel said:

Okay this is weird. In my RM account, I can see the funds I transferred in a category called Total Balance. But the Available to Invest category shows £0.

And when I am on my cart, it says insufficient funds.

Any idea what might be going on?

RM are a strange beast...stranger still their IT.

When I first set up my a/c and funded it, funds appeared in a/c, then disappeared, then reappeared after a couple of days.

RM work Saturday's UK time, so you'll be able to call their help line and actually speak to someone at RM who can help. Give them a call and make sure you tell them you are calling from Aust so they don't waste your time on hold and run up the phone bill.

As an aide, post initial issues in setting up and funding my RM a/c last Nov, I EFT'ed some funds yesterday - Friday am (Aust time) and much to my surprise, funds were in my RM a/c same day Friday am UK time....Apart from any RM IT issues, RM (and maybe their bank) may have some KYC processes to follow with first time inwards EFT's from someone??

Edited by Oddjob
dup post removed.

5 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

No. Just a transparent ziplock bag with the product code & barcode on.

Ah okay. Slightly disappointing. They could’ve done a similar sleeve to the Britannia since this year’s Sovereign is special. 🙂

9 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

That would be amazeballs, but even being able to complete that elusive 4-coin set (albeit in bullion) would be nice!

Agreed. That’s what I’m going to do. 😀

19 hours ago, paulmerton said:

Just landed! The one in a capsule is a double.

image.thumb.png.9ba8e345eab24549872b0dbc8465881f.png

I was controlling myself to look only at the 1sovereign at RM site, but now i am tempted to also complete the set 😅 They look really nice together.

I understand that they are bullion coins, how is the condition of the coins in blister pack? Maybe the pursuit for MS70 starts :D:D

1 hour ago, auleAboutNumismatics said:

I was controlling myself to look only at the 1sovereign at RM site, but now i am tempted to also complete the set 😅 They look really nice together.

I understand that they are bullion coins, how is the condition of the coins in blister pack? Maybe the pursuit for MS70 starts :D:D

They look fine to me, but I'm not into grading so take that with a pinch of salt!