• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold Coins Free 1st Class - 20 Lire 1865 (& 10 Francs 1858, sold)

stackerp5

I have for sale two gold coins purchased from forum members. Both have been tested with the Sigma PMV and have pictures attached. Only removed from the capsule to test.

The coins have great detail and relief, meaning they haven't been handled much. These look great for their age of 160+ years old. I will be posting more detailed pictures in the morning with better lighting and zoom. The gold content is 0.900 (or 90%).

Prices include FREE 1st Class shipping (not tracked) at buyer's risk. SD recommended if buyer doesn't feel comfortable with 2nd Class.

Prices available (including discount on both):

10 Francs Napoleon III Bare Head (1858) for £148.06 SOLD

20 Lire Vittorio Emanuele II (1865) 0.900 Gold Coin, 6.4516 (5.80644g fine), for £296.00 free 1st Class (SD recommended)

Both coins for £435.48 (£8.71 off!) Free 1st Class (SD recommended).

They come with the capsules. The 10F is an AirTight capsule. The 20L is a Leuchtturm Quadrum capsule.

Thank you for reading :D 

20211221_204236.jpg

20211221_204319.jpg

20211221_194946.jpg

20211221_204336.jpg

20211221_204354.jpg

20211221_195045.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Coins AVAILABLE

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

[removed]

bump

• stackerp5 changed the title to Gold Coins Free 2nd Class - 10 Francs 1858 & 20 Lire 1865

Bump for these beauties! £51 per gram with free postage!

Withdrawn. If interested pop me a message.

Bump! Listing back up :)

• stackerp5 changed the title to Gold Coins Free 1st Class - 20 Lire 1865 (& 10 Francs 1858, sold)

10 Francs 1858 SOLD. THANK YOU!

Only the 157 year-old 20 Lire to go! Upgraded to FREE 1st Class postage!

Bump

• 2 weeks later...

Final bump before withdrawing.

Archived