• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

RM vs alderney gothic crown pictures

On 13/12/2021 at 17:46, dikefalos said:

2022 😂

The Commonwealth Mint has done a way better job than the EIC. Only the Elizabeth portrait is absolute fantastic move, great concept. Even better thinked than by the RM.

st-helena-5-oz-silver-gothic-crown-saint-helena-ascension-and-tristan-da-cunha-2022-proof-.jpg

st-helena-5-oz-silver-gothic-crown-saint-helena-ascension-and-tristan-da-cunha-2022-proof--1.jpg

Have you got a link for the site for the ST Helena coins?  Usually EIC nothing on there.  

5 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Have you got a link for the site for the ST Helena coins?  Usually EIC nothing on there.  

They sit there at least since August and was never available. I think the release Was suspected earlier, but is delayed. I have seen somewhere that the release date is now 21.01., but don't remember where, sorry. goldsilver.be doesn't ship anymore due to restrictions to the UK, but they should pop up at UK dealers soon.

https://goldsilver.be/en/recherche?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Gothic+Crown&submit_search=

24 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

If all coins minted were guaranteed to be a 70, would that take the shine off having a 70?

For me not at all. They still limited, possible way lower than the official mintage and i have no stress with returns, refunds, etc... It's silver, so milkspots can still appear, but they are perfectly strucked. 

It's not that big gamble. You know, what you get and this reduces my bloodpressure a lot.

9 hours ago, NewCoins said:

If all coins minted were guaranteed to be a 70, would that take the shine off having a 70?

Not at all. In reality it wouldsend other raw  older coins through the roof pricewise. Get thee some ;) 

On 14/12/2021 at 21:56, dikefalos said:

They sit there at least since August and was never available. I think the release Was suspected earlier, but is delayed. I have seen somewhere that the release date is now 21.01., but don't remember where, sorry. goldsilver.be doesn't ship anymore due to restrictions to the UK, but they should pop up at UK dealers soon.

https://goldsilver.be/en/recherche?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Gothic+Crown&submit_search=

Maybe the Belgian knows something that we sonst know. But more than 600€ for the 2 OZ and more than 2500€ for the 5 OZ Gothic Arms by the EIC looks way overpriced to me.

APMEX is preselling the Alderney Arms PCGS PR70 as single coins. Other US based dealers had some NGC graded single coins

https://www.apmex.com/product/244929/2021-alderney-silver-new-gothic-crown-pr-70-pcgs

• 3 months later...
On 12/12/2021 at 19:43, Mario007 said:

I been looking online but I couldn't find them, I would like to see a picture of this coins next to each other, I was wondering if someone here has both and can take the shoot

Finally i got the RM Gothic Arms. Now i'm in trouble, since i got the Alderney only in matte proof , but UK and St. Helena in proof. I guess i have to go for the Alderney proofs now. St. Helena Portrait will be issued in summer, so i'll do a comparision of the portraits then. 

20220417_002529.jpg

20220416_234205.jpg

20220416_234252.jpg

20220416_234415.jpg

20220416_234238.jpg

Edited by dikefalos

• 5 months later...