• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wanted 10 x 1 Oz 2021 Brits

HerefordBullyun

Hello

Fellow stackers 

Im after 10 x  1 oz brits year 2021 , bullion grade, but in half decent nick. I will offer you £235 including the SD postage price, Please have reasonable levels of feedback if you are newish to the forum - A fair price for the current spot price of silver, me thinks. I dont need capsules ive got loads of em and if you want knock tenner off and I will send you them all. I havent counted them but theres at least 50 if not more. Which would be £225 including SD postage and i will post the caps for free. I can send pics of capsules if you wanted.

If you think can make that deal. please DM.  I will pay by BT.

No offers above as I think its fair price, given the market price atm.

Best Bully😁🐮👍

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just a quick bump

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

What does bump mean 🤔 😁

You are welcome 😊 

Just to bring the thread back to the top of the listings anyway a deal is on the way ;)

Just now, Darr3nG said:

[BUMP] - Baby Under Manufacturing Process :) 

My blow up doll can get pregnant - no fear of that and certainly not from polishing my trumpet!

7 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Christmas Miracle, Bully... Be careful out there (or in there) ;) 

Well once in royal davids city stood a herefordbullyun in a lowley cattlle shed, 

Im not the messiah Im very naughty boy!! Im Brwan the bull of Nazereth!

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

If he had of been willing to up his offer to £35 an ounce I would have ordered a new doll as a xtra Christmas present 😁 

Just imagine two jealous dolls fighting over bully on Christmas morning 

Any woman is quiet in my household wether living or plastic! Its becuase i fart so much you see - elf and safety!

image.png.a6404c52170458ec27362531b91210c3.png

• 4 months later...

Archived