• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Platinum Jubilee SOTD Sovereign

Zhorro

4 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

I'm sorry..although I don't need to apologise..I had a TIA..mini stroke,maybe you should think before you comment..but not a problem.

So sorry to hear that.  Hope you are on the road to a full and quick recovery.

Just now, JeffM said:

So sorry to hear that.  Hope you are on the road to a full and quick recovery.

Thankyou, I appreciate that..I am but tend to forget things..hence why I was asking....some people don't think before they post a comment! But it's OK.. they don't know,just post sarcy comments..but that's fine..im getting used to it on here haha..

2 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@Samcrewsilverlover I ended up in the stroke ward the other week for 4 days hope you are okay now mate.  Luckily I did not have a stoke and was in better shape than some of the poor guys in the ward.   

I understand fully what you were going through and thinking...hope your doing OK...I didn't want to mention my health problems..this isn't the place..but some people don't think and assume like @paulmerton that you are an idiot...cest la vie😞

If the in-house fighting keeps up.....I'm going to be forced to report all associated names to my friend anne at the Royal Mint.

I have the power to stop all future releases....please keep that in mind and don't think for one second I won't use/abuse my power😁

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

If the in-house fighting keeps up.....I'm going to be forced to report all associated names to my friend anne at the Royal Mint.

I have the power to stop all future releases....please keep that in mind and don't think for one second I won't use/abuse my power😁

Wow!!!!! That's, well I don't have the words..I guess if that's your view do what you have got to do..🥺

1 minute ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Thankyou, I appreciate that..I am but tend to forget things..hence why I was asking....some people don't think before they post a comment! But it's OK.. they don't know,just post sarcy comments..but that's fine..im getting used to it on here haha..

I sincerely hope you are getting better.

I'm sure everyone would be more understanding with your posts if we had known, but I can also understand why you wouldn't necessarily want to tell everyone about it.

I don't automatically assume everyone on the internet has had a TIA, so I feel it is a little unfair to try and make me or the other people you have wound up lately look bad by suggesting they haven't thought about what they are posting.

Again, I hope things progress well for you and I'm happy to answer future pricing questions regardless 😃

7 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Wow!!!!! That's, well I don't have the words..I guess if that's your view do what you have got to do..🥺

I mean it.....I've got 4 of the 11 numbers needed already dialled.....

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

I sincerely hope you are getting better.

I'm sure everyone would be more understanding with your posts if we had known, but I can also understand why you wouldn't necessarily want to tell everyone about it.

I don't automatically assume everyone on the internet has had a TIA, so I feel it is a little unfair to try and make me or the other people you have wound up lately look bad by suggesting they haven't thought about what they are posting.

Again, I hope things progress well for you and I'm happy to answer future pricing questions regardless 😃

Thankyou I really appreciate that...I'm not trying to wind up anyone and if I have a Sincerely apologise...I'm new and realise that my past comments might annoy some members..but I can assure you that's not my intention ...I know alot of members on here are probably warey of new people on this site..I just want to learn and get more experience from here...we all have opinions and views.. I ask questions to get answers and learn..if I have offended anyone with my questions...sorry to all...I will stay quiet from now and just read others opinions and views..until I can comment without being confrontational...persay!

1 minute ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Tbh I don't know..if its me or others..either way I'm confused James... .

All wee jokes and plenty of room for opinions and differing tastes on here.

Everyone and I mean every single one can and do and say as they please ( within reason of course...I don't want to phone anne)

Again a joke....the only Anne I know at the Royal mint is crazy Anne who runs the packing department.

38 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

There's also Anne Otherelease. She's responsible for booting up the website every Monday morning.

Does she flip a switch, start an engine (with a choke), or perhaps pull a cord?

8 minutes ago, JeffM said:

Does she flip a switch, start an engine (with a choke), or perhaps pull a cord?

No but she pulls my leg when she sticks me at number 50,000 in the queue every time there’s a release…