• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Counter-auction game - 2 x 1kg Metalor silver bar + 1kg Umicore silver bar - Read the rules, please.

stefffana

Surprisingly, the cheapest silver bullion on the market did not sell, although they were put up for sale on the most famous forum of lovers of precious metals in the UK. 

Each of you knows exactly how much a kg of silver is sold at dealers or on ebay, but each of you plays the spot plus premium game very well and you want to buy cheaper than the reference price of the day if possible. Very well, if it's a game, let's play it, and the stakes of the game are my silver bullion bars.  I have added another 1kg Umicore bar to my original post, to have three winners, not only two, and to have an hypothetically longer game.

I want to play with you a game about silver, money, time and competition. It's going to be a kind of counter-auction. In this game we have three known objects (1kg Metalor x 2 and 1kg Umicore) and several unknowns: the love for silver, the level of avarice, the power of purchasing, the fear of losing an opportunity, the time to make a decision. 

This game will be for us as an analysis of the real price of silver but also a sociological experiment of the profile of the authentic stacker.

Rules of this counter-auction:

Today, at 08.00am, one bar is £675 with SD included.

Starting from today at 09.00am, the price will drop with £1/bar every hour until one of you will decide to buy. So, if one of you will decide to buy at 18.40pm, the price per bar to pay will be £675 - £10 (numbers of playing hours) = £665, SD included. 

Any bidder should bid on here his intention to buy, not on private.

One bidder can buy only one bar, on his choice. 

The winners will be congratulated on here and will be contacted by me after the end of this game via PM for bank details and delivery addresses.

Happy bidding, my friends!😊

Stefan.

From here is my original post/advert:

Good evening,

I have for sale today 2 x 1kg Silver bars Metalor, at £675 each, SD included (only £20.99/oz delivered!) 

********I have added to my original post another 1 x 1kg Silver bar Umicore, at the same price (today, 30th of November, 08.00am).*******

The parcel will be sent next working day after payment.

I have not certificates, but are 100% genuine, part as a very fair trade from a reputable forum member, sold as bullion.

Because I am at work during the nights, I can't answer immediately at messages, so please, comment on here your interest and I will message you in private for bank details and delivery address. First come is first served.

Thank you for looking!

Kindest regards, 

Stefan.

IMG_20211128_193512.jpg

IMG_20211128_193612.jpg

IMG_20211128_193546.jpg

IMG_20211128_193533.jpg

IMG_20211130_075128.jpg

IMG_20211124_124550.jpg

IMG_20211130_075143.jpg

IMG_20211130_075135.jpg

IMG_20211130_075222.jpg

• stefffana changed the title to Counter-auction game - 2 x 1kg Metalor silver bar + 1kg Umicore silver bar
  • stefffana changed the title to Counter-auction game - 2 x 1kg Metalor silver bar + 1kg Umicore silver bar - Read the rules, please.
29 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Aren't you worried that another one will be faster than you?

Already the price per kilo bar has dropped to £670!

The clock is ticking, the price is falling and others are already salivating.

But if I wait to Friday 🤔😅😅

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

But if I wait to Friday 🤔😅😅

These bars will go today, are not special and with "character and personality and most certainly a piece unique" like another unsold bar on forum.😁😇

If I will see that is going too low and will burn my pocket, I will buy myself one, and my daughters another two. 😊

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

These bars will go today, are not special and with "character and personality and most certainly a piece unique" like another unsold bar on forum.😁😇

If I will see that is going too low and will burn my pocket, I will buy myself one, and my daughters another two. 😊

Always read the small print😅😅

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Umicore £669 inc SD, ill take

I did some math and worked out they will be free in 28 days for those with enough patience 🤓

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

3 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Umicore £669 inc SD, ill take

I did some math and worked out they will be free in 28 days for those with enough patience 🤓

Thank you, Sir for the first bid on this counter-auction.

You have the right to choose  which one you want.😊

Stakes just increased with 33% less available :D

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Archived