• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 20 Francs Angel

SVcollector

@SVcollector has some of the best deals on gold around! 

But the Fedex posting charge from Greece is quite high. That is where group orders come in!

Last year I ran several group orders very successfully, and it cut down people's postage to just £2-£3 pounds each, plus postage within UK.

This is how it works:

1. enquire and pay for your items with @SVcollector, letting him know you are joining the group order.

2. notify me that you have joined the group order. Let me know:
   - the number of items ordered
   - the total value of your order (these are for me to calculate postage cost with correct insurance)
   - your address

3. I will calculate postage as follows: £27 will be divided by the total NUMBER OF ITEMS in the order and multiplied by how many items you have ordered. Then you pay the cost of UK post on top. I will assume you will want Special Delivery post (usually between £6.85 and £9.85) unless you inform me otherwise. There is a special exception for people who order more than £2500 worth. If this is the case it has to be sent in two SD packages to be fully insured, so it would make it more expensive to join the group order. To encourage large orders on the group order, the maximum they will be charged for SD will be £18 and a flat £5 for their share of the group order.

4. The group order closes this Sunday at 12pm.

5. I will send your postage bill and bank/Paypal details to you once the group order has closed.

6. @SVcollector posts the parcel to me with all the orders paid up to Sunday 12pm

7. Once the parcel arrives, I do not interfere with the parcel - SVCollector pre-sorts your orders into individual envelopes which I post on to you.

• 1 month later...
On 24/10/2021 at 13:58, arphethean said:

@SVcollector has some of the best deals on gold around! 

But the Fedex posting charge from Greece is quite high. That is where group orders come in!

Last year I ran several group orders very successfully, and it cut down people's postage to just £2-£3 pounds each, plus postage within UK.

This is how it works:

1. enquire and pay for your items with @SVcollector, letting him know you are joining the group order.

2. notify me that you have joined the group order. Let me know:
   - the number of items ordered
   - the total value of your order (these are for me to calculate postage cost with correct insurance)
   - your address

3. I will calculate postage as follows: £27 will be divided by the total NUMBER OF ITEMS in the order and multiplied by how many items you have ordered. Then you pay the cost of UK post on top. I will assume you will want Special Delivery post (usually between £6.85 and £9.85) unless you inform me otherwise. There is a special exception for people who order more than £2500 worth. If this is the case it has to be sent in two SD packages to be fully insured, so it would make it more expensive to join the group order. To encourage large orders on the group order, the maximum they will be charged for SD will be £18 and a flat £5 for their share of the group order.

4. The group order closes this Sunday at 12pm.

5. I will send your postage bill and bank/Paypal details to you once the group order has closed.

6. @SVcollector posts the parcel to me with all the orders paid up to Sunday 12pm

7. Once the parcel arrives, I do not interfere with the parcel - SVCollector pre-sorts your orders into individual envelopes which I post on to you.

Did this sale complete? And were there any issues at the customs re vat etc? I would be interested in participating next time, @SVCollector.

Divmad

• 4 months later...

Archived