• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver investment books 📚

20 minutes ago, Mothballjim said:

So far that’s the only book I’ve already read - found it very informative!

C1002D48-EA23-4D1A-87BF-C82DA5B6E065.thumb.jpeg.64219ae2a0050b79de04b9e1c2cf674d.jpeg

The silver Bomb is the best read Ive read. 

Although not about investing in silver persee its tells you why you need to keep stacking!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silver-Bomb-Paper-Wealth-Upon/dp/1475185278

And the Millionaire next door is brilliant!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Millionaire-Next-Door-Surprising-Americas/dp/1589795474/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+millionaire+next+door&qid=1634334011&s=books&sr=1-1

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The silver Bomb is the best read Ive read. 

Although not about investing in silver persee its tells you why you need to keep stacking!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silver-Bomb-Paper-Wealth-Upon/dp/1475185278

And the Millionaire next door is brilliant!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Millionaire-Next-Door-Surprising-Americas/dp/1589795474/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+millionaire+next+door&qid=1634334011&s=books&sr=1-1

I’ve already read the millionaire next door but haven’t heard of the silver bomb before. Will order that now. Thank you 🙏 

• 11 months later...
2 minutes ago, Mothballjim said:

Yes so am I, it’s a great book! 

Dont know if youve looked at the videos of significance thread in my sig block, theres plenty of good watches there.... not books but tells you the why we do it and convinces people more why they should hedge against inflation... 

Second Chance: How to Make and Keep Big Money from the Coming Gold and Silver Shock-Wave (David Smith & David Morgan)

May be worth checking out - naturally these guys are pretty bullish.  I found it a very interesting read and there are sections on investment psychology and how to think about timing your exit, including trading in tranches (i.e. it is near impossible to call the bottom or the top, so one option is to trade in tranches in those zones).  Also sections on mining stocks if the volatility of the metals alone is not enough for you 😁

Mike Maloney should be coming out with a new book in the next few months which should definitely be worth a read (as always make up your own mind and do your own analysis).  You have his current book, but it is worth mentioning a free PDF of it is available on his website www.goldsilver.com

Incrementum publish the In Gold We Trust Report on an annual basis.  It can be long and somewhat dry in places, but has lots of market analysis and best of all, it's free.

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Dont know if youve looked at the videos of significance thread in my sig block, theres plenty of good watches there.... not books but tells you the why we do it and convinces people more why they should hedge against inflation... 

I will have to check these out, thank you!

2 hours ago, elvee426 said:

Second Chance: How to Make and Keep Big Money from the Coming Gold and Silver Shock-Wave (David Smith & David Morgan)

May be worth checking out - naturally these guys are pretty bullish.  I found it a very interesting read and there are sections on investment psychology and how to think about timing your exit, including trading in tranches (i.e. it is near impossible to call the bottom or the top, so one option is to trade in tranches in those zones).  Also sections on mining stocks if the volatility of the metals alone is not enough for you 😁

Mike Maloney should be coming out with a new book in the next few months which should definitely be worth a read (as always make up your own mind and do your own analysis).  You have his current book, but it is worth mentioning a free PDF of it is available on his website www.goldsilver.com

Incrementum publish the In Gold We Trust Report on an annual basis.  It can be long and somewhat dry in places, but has lots of market analysis and best of all, it's free.

Great info there! Will be checking out everything you mentioned. Thank you

3 minutes ago, Mothballjim said:

I will have to check these out, thank you!

Some of the original links have been sanitized or de platformed by big tech. But i have reposted working links further through the thread.  A wealth of info there. The money masters is good, long but comprehensive but a bit dry. But Bill Still really knows his stuff! 

Edited by HerefordBullyun