• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2022 Royal Tudor Beasts Seymour Panther Proofs only 1oz Remaining

Gordy

Here we have for sale various Royal Tudor Seymour Panthers for sale;

Prices adjusted for the forum!!

10oz COA Number 004 with low mintage of only 150 =  SOLD

5oz   COA Number 245 with low mintage of only 300 =  SOLD

2oz   COA Number 1974 with presentation mintage of 2,000 = SOLD

2oz   COA Number 1975 with presentation mintage of 2,000 =  SOLD

2oz   COA Number 0247 with presentation mintage of 2,000 SOLD

1oz COA Number 2331 with presentation mintage of 6,000 = £145.00

1oz COA Number 2332 with presentation mintage of 6,000 =  SOLD

All coins are offered to UK  buyers only and with postage to be paid by buyer, Special Delivery Recommended

PM me if interested

Cheers

Gordy 

Tudor Beasts 2.jpg

Tudor Beasts 3.jpg

Tudor Beasts 4.jpg

Tudor Beasts 5.jpg

Tudor Beasts 6.jpg

Tudor Beasts 7.jpg

5oz 1.jpg

5oz 2.jpg

5oz 3.jpg

5oz 4.jpg

5oz 5.jpg

1oz 2332 01.jpg

1oz 2332 02.jpg

1oz 2332 03.jpg

2oz 1975 01.jpg

2oz 1975 02.jpg

2oz 1975 03.jpg

2oz 1975 02.jpg

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Well that didn't take long lol.....I guess you have to reach for the stars and if you hit the hills (it's still a win)

Indeed, offered on here first until i get my next ebay seller offer and then open to offers until they go...

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

7 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Indeed, offered on here first until i get my next ebay seller offer and then open to offers until they go...

In my humble opinion from the few I've seen pics of (yours and a few others on the group chat thing) I truly see this as being a very sought after set of coins and wish you well with the sales.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• Gordy changed the title to 2022 Royal Tudor Beasts Seymour Panther Proofs Price Adjustments.
  • Gordy changed the title to 2022 Royal Tudor Beasts Seymour Panther Proofs Last Two Remaining
  • Gordy changed the title to 2022 Royal Tudor Beasts Seymour Panther Proofs only 1oz Remaining

Archived