• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

3 hours ago, Slam said:

I got continuation ordered but my card expires end of Jan, which is the Monday. Can't seem to find a setting online to setup default and update my details. Will rm contact me if they can't take payment or will they just cancel my order? 

Looks like I might be sweating without being in the queue? 😂

I took it from the email we had until 1st feb to respond to the email  then they would call you to discuss after this date, you could give them new card details then i guess

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

On 27/01/2022 at 10:07, MancunianStacker said:

No email for me either.

Just a thought 💭 

What if the RM are minting more of the portraits than the Quartered Arms. 🤔 They can sell the full allocation to everyone who bought the Quarter plus double the mintage of the Portrait for those who just want the Portrait coin 😱 

This theory intrigued me so I contacted the President of the Secret Squirrel Club.... who confirmed the 2oz silver Portrait has 3'750 and 2oz gold Portrait 350 issue in the 'limited edition' boxes corresponding to equivalent Arms issued. 🤷‍♂️ Fingers crossed they know their nuts' worth.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

7 hours ago, Petra said:

You should have your new card before then, remember to change long number in your details though

Thanks, however there is nowhere on the site accounts page to set the details that i can see?  😭 

24 minutes ago, Slam said:

Thanks, however there is nowhere on the site accounts page to set the details that i can see?  😭 

Place an order for a low value coin, you will then be able to save the card details and have it ready for next time. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Hope RM don't read these comments as we are giving them future ideas. 

£900 for an auctioned on the day sov

I reckon my underpants are worth more, holes and skidmarks included!

Sentimental value and all that!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

43 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I reckon my underpants are worth more, holes and skidmarks included!

Sentimental value and all that!

I'd buy them, but I'm kinky like that 🥴

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'd buy them, but I'm kinky like that 🥴

Only if you wear them. Over your face. Skidmarks on the nose!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'm blushing 

and touching yourself. Dont worry you are only human 😁

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'm blushing 

Also I notice youve upgrade ya membership. Its clear that you and gold digger dave are loaded. Case closed!

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

Also I notice youve upgrade ya membership. Its clear that you and gold digger dave are loaded. Case closed!

I noticed too.... he wears gold spandex pants when he's online buying all the world's gold

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

21 minutes ago, James32 said:

You should set up an only fans account 😁

Got one already - Heres a filthy pic me me touching myself you can just see me hiding behind the green one....

image.png.7d3e62272fb455b394dc4772e33e384d.png

23 minutes ago, Gordy said:

I noticed too.... he wears gold spandex pants when he's online buying all the world's gold

Not forgetting his diamond and gold encrusted leather thong!

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

Got one already - Heres a filthy pic me me touching myself you can just see me hiding behind the green one....

image.png.7d3e62272fb455b394dc4772e33e384d.png

I'm colour blind.....can you point to the green one please

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

I'm colour blind.....can you point to the green one please

Well you know what your mum said if you touch yourself too much..... Here endeth the lesson!