• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

1 minute ago, Slam said:

wow, great price, although no box or coa. Nearly bought however decided against it.  Feedback on recent transaction put me off still

image.png.753ed8f86674d83f3c1f80cb13bb8584.png

A few red herrings for sure 

hence why I didn’t grab it and shared it with the forum 😂 

Just now, magpie79 said:

A few red herrings for sure 

hence why I didn’t grab it and shared it with the forum 😂 

So you wanted justification not to buy? lol, thats cool with me as also wanted justification to not purchase hahaha.

Also the coin sold last month for portrait 2oz was best offer maybe? Doesnt say it has a buyer, also no coa and no box and no feedback for that listing. I think good justification for me to not purchase with all things considered 🤣.

Your welcome 😁

10 minutes ago, Slam said:

So you wanted justification not to buy? lol, thats cool with me as also wanted justification to not purchase hahaha.

Also the coin sold last month for portrait 2oz was best offer maybe? Doesnt say it has a buyer, also no coa and no box and no feedback for that listing. I think good justification for me to not purchase with all things considered 🤣.

Your welcome 😁

Not sure what I wanted 😂 but i do know I just brought it for £400 😂

a sudden feeling of regret is creeping over me like a dark cloud 

but I remain hopeful 😂 

Edited by magpie79

1 minute ago, magpie79 said:

Not sure what I wanted 😂 but i do know I just brought it for £400 😂

a sudden feeling regret is creeping over me like a dark cloud 

but I remain hopeful 😂 

oh, 🤣 That was you. Good Luck, hope for a smooth transaction, will be truely a great price if really authentic 5oz portrait. 

1 minute ago, magpie79 said:

Thanks @Slamwill keep ya posted 😂 

Hope for the best. You probably know but looking at the listing, I would ensure they send it Special Delivery as it says Standard Delivery (Roytal Mail 1st Class). 

10 minutes ago, Slam said:

Hope for the best. You probably know but looking at the listing, I would ensure they send it Special Delivery as it says Standard Delivery (Roytal Mail 1st Class). 

Just contacted them now !

but to late a tracking number has been provided already ! 

Edited by magpie79

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

When was the reverse frosted portrait released, if you don't mind me asking. 

it’s just the lighting in the Bangladeshi mint that day that makes it look frosted in the photo 

nothing to worry about am sure 😂 

Edited by magpie79

3 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

it’s just the lighting in the Bangladeshi mint that day that makes it look frosted in the photo 

nothing to worry about am sure 😂 

Actually looks like a Perth mint incarnation, and whilst maybe not authentic, it's an improvement 🤣

On a serious note I'm sure it will be fine 🤞 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

51 minutes ago, Slam said:

Your welcome 😁

No box or coa for a pretty new coin? Coin obviously not looked after in its very short life!!

35 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

@Slamam pleased to say the 5oz is perfect! definitely a 69 and wouldn't be surprised for a 70 but who knows with ngc

Congrates buddy, im happy to hear that was a gamble that paid off and not a scam. Good luck with grading too, hoping for 70 for you 👍. Now kicking myself I didnt offer £401 🤣

Why would it be a scam the sellers feedback was 100% sound apart from the one idiot buyer who left negative for no good reason.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 hour ago, Slam said:

Congrates buddy, im happy to hear that was a gamble that paid off and not a scam. Good luck with grading too, hoping for 70 for you 👍. Now kicking myself I didnt offer £401 🤣

Much appreciated slam! 
Hindsight is a b***h 😂 

7 minutes ago, Oldun said:

The word I think they use is “batches.”

The s*** part is the wait but also if you do grade. If you don’t its still a joke but you miss out on any of the first release labels. I know that isn’t everything but a lot of people like to get stuff sent to grading right away for they labels.