• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

1 minute ago, Paul said:

First world problems BYB lol 

Indeed.

One of the reasons I'm actually happy about not getting the gold today. £10k locked up for the next few years....

Don't tell Mrs BYB...

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

I know none of it is realised but looking at early sales from what I got today after taking away cost. I’m sitting with a months wages 🥴 

As long as no cancellations get me 

Edited by FlorinCollector

Everyone loves a chancer

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324885494993?hash=item4ba4af3cd1:g:fxEAAOSwFB9hZR-k

These are a really nice set in hand and still available at RRP the last time i saw  them £460

https://ukgoldcoins.co.uk/product/gothic-crown-silver/chanc.png

Edited by GoldDiggerDave
added link

4 hours ago, Paul said:

£1000 / £260 = x3.84 your cash in a day 

That is approximately an increase of 284.615% which sounds quite tempting at first ? 

But lets say that you woke up late and missed the chance to buy on the RM site so instead made yourself a coffee watched a bit of TV then checked on your Crypto buying from the day before to see what the losses or gains were ?  On checking that the £260 worth of Synex Coin had increased by 1791.42% in 24h and now sitting at £4917.69 🚀

After a quick glance through Lambo monthly it was decided to hold strong for a few days until a cash purchase could be made for that Italian beauty 😂 😂

The world has gone crazy 😀

11 hours ago, Robda1986 said:

😭 Gonna kick my self for not calling... o well

Screenshot_20211206_112310_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

As far as we know, the RM did not offer this direct and sold all of them through resellers. if someone on the thread was able to get a Kilo Silver or 2 Kilo Silver please post here. 2 Kilo Silver for sale exclusively at LPM, and 1 Kilo only through resellers like Max's Britannia Coin

7 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

That is approximately an increase of 284.615% which sounds quite tempting at first ? 

But lets say that you woke up late and missed the chance to buy on the RM site so instead made yourself a coffee watched a bit of TV then checked on your Crypto buying from the day before to see what the losses or gains were ?  On checking that the £260 worth of Synex Coin had increased by 1791.42% in 24h and now sitting at £4917.69 🚀

After a quick glance through Lambo monthly it was decided to hold strong for a few days until a cash purchase could be made for that Italian beauty 😂 😂

The world has gone crazy 😀

Got to back a few different horses in life now to succeed 

9 minutes ago, Paul said:

That's where endless money printimg bail outs and furlough gets you as a nation, fiat debt dollars move to something else :(

Yes I also saw on the news that criminals had defrauded the tax payer of approximately £5 billion from covid support schemes with very few credit checks being carried out 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

Yes I also saw on the news that criminals had defrauded the tax payer of approximately £5 billion from covid support schemes with very few credit checks being carried out 🤷‍♂️

Money printer goes bbbrrrrrrrrrrrr  I'm the simplest terms, it's not going away or be any different anytime soon. Money printer will just go bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr instead very soon :(

Edited by Paul

10 minutes ago, Paul said:

If ,'waiting for the gothic portrait' had been running in USA tonight if have been quids in , :( ,

I’m not a gambling man, but I just had a quick look and there is a race tomorrow in Fontwell at 12.50. I sh!t you not…..look at the runners! 

Gold! Silver! Luck!! Surely a 1,2,3 placepot?

6 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I’m not a gambling man, but I just had a quick look and there is a race tomorrow in Fontwell at 12.50. I sh!t you not…..look at the runners! 

Shove ya entire stack on it and let me know how you get on 😁 @Booky586 will give you the odds 🤣

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Oh, you just know you have to do that just for the fun of it. Gold to win and an each way on silver and luck to place ! 

3 hours ago, Midasfrog said:

But lets say that you woke up late and missed the chance to buy on the RM site

Spare a thought for those of us who woke up early and after waiting in the queue for two hours ended up with nothing. 😬

This comment isn’t aimed at you, more this part of your comment that I’ve quoted made me laugh.

I wonder, out of curiosity, how exactly does the queuing system work?

I was on the holding page from 8:20am and got in the queue at 9:00am number 1400 and something.

I put my phone on first at 8:20am then my laptop on at 8:40am ish and at 9:00am my laptop was number 4,000 ish and my phone was 1400 ish. I’d opened the RM website first on my phone so this is leading me to think that RM have a time that puts you in the queue before it even opens.

My partner put their phone on the RM website at 8:55am and got 5,000 ish in the queue. All of the devices that we tried on were numbered in the queue by the time that we got onto RM website. My phone got me on first which was the first device I tried on at 8:20am.

I think, but I can’t be sure, the timer starts before 9:00am. This isn’t me being a sore looser, I’m just genuinely interested.

From now on I’m only ever ordering by phone, I made the call at 09:00 precisely. At which point the salesman who sounded really ill with the sniffles just wanted me gone. However I did notice that when he was reading what was available, he said the gold had already gone in a minute of accepting orders, while he was was speaking he said we have the 10oz then all of a sudden he said no wait, that’s now just sold out. I got a 2oz silver and I felt that hanging around for anything else would be pointless, if I were to ask for anything else it probably would have sold out as I was talking the coins were going that quickly. 

for those wondering how to get through without the wait, use the international phone number, it connects you to the bullion department but you can still buy any coin available. I used this number, no multiple choice, straight to a salesman and made payment. The 0800 number is a trap. 

Is there any point in getting the other coin? Or do most want both or at least one of the two to say you got one. I will get the other but no more queuing for me online, otherwise I will turn into Gollum, pulling my hair out and yearning for my preciousssssss.

31BE2662-720F-4EBE-9378-BEDB3ECD0E94.png

Edited by tpcob303