• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

12 hours ago, James32 said:

They took mine two days after order and minus weekend 1 day before dispatch....did you order in stock items on Thursday? Or waiting for stock items as I think they have a November date and payment likely won't be taken until close to then.

No I ordered mine on the day of the release

Received my 1oz proof and 3 x BU's this morning. Very happy. 

As a point of note, following BYB's recent video relating to the shoddy packaging, I can confirm that my 1oz came in a dedicated box, within a larger outer box filled with scrunched up paper. Can't argue with that👍.

BU's came separately in cardboard envelope.

Maybe Royal Mint watched the vid??IMG_20211014_100241.thumb.jpg.72b4619bbfedff36a328902114a7b00e.jpg

IMG_20211014_100256.jpg

7 hours ago, MintCollectionsImports said:

Coins are starting to arrive. Fun fun.

I ended up getting #oo6 for two coins! 

10 oz Silver and 2 oz Gold. They both look awesome. @BackyardBullion posted pics of the 10 oz but here are some pics of the 2 oz gold in case you haven’t seen it in the wild yet. The size  and clarity of the Panther is perfect.

8F4CDC9F-1334-4377-89C0-FEC78646E060.jpeg

98F72D84-FC91-4F42-8342-944805A24EC4.jpeg

image.jpg

Whoa excellent stuff,enjoy.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

No I ordered mine on the day of the release

Then that's very very strange,I'd personally give them a ring quickly incase they somehow managed to loose your order. 

I have just received a "the making of a Dynasty' brochure from RM. Now, this coin set contains 2 x Lions, 2 x Dragons and 2 x Panthers. Do you think each Beast will be depicted differently? Will you get, say, two Lions that look identical with only the heraldic shield to tell them apart? Or visualised from different angles of something? Not keen on a set where six coins are duplicates...🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 What do you think?

16 minutes ago, Shell said:

I have just received a "the making of a Dynasty' brochure from RM. Now, this coin set contains 2 x Lions, 2 x Dragons and 2 x Panthers. Do you think each Beast will be depicted differently? Will you get, say, two Lions that look identical with only the heraldic shield to tell them apart? Or visualised from different angles of something? Not keen on a set where six coins are duplicates...🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 What do you think?

There were 2 lions in the QB's series and they did manage to make them distinct and unique from each other.

1 minute ago, NewCoins said:

I was just about to post about received the booklet too. It's quite nice!

20211014_124605.jpg

20211014_124702.jpg

how does one receive these?

12 minutes ago, Jeffers46 said:

There were 2 lions in the QB's series and they did manage to make them distinct and unique from each other.

how does one receive these?

No idea. They clearly don't check who has already bought one. It came with an order form. First time I have had one

13 minutes ago, blackadder said:

Second 1oz came today :) but looks like someone elses return as massive mark and scratch on the coin

IMG_20211014_164933258.jpg

That’s what happened to me, the first one is fine, the second one not.

Yours looks like it has the mark near the O and also a mark on the panthers tail. 😕

18 minutes ago, blackadder said:

Second 1oz came today :) but looks like someone elses return as massive mark and scratch on the coin

IMG_20211014_164933258.jpg

Sorry to hear/see that

4 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

That’s what happened to me, the first one is fine, the second one not.

Yours looks like it has the mark near the O and also a mark on the panthers tail. 😕

its worse then that :P it has what looks like milk spots and alot of dots/missing frosting all over etc.

Just some advice to anyone who wants to return their coin or coins to RM.

The note that came with the order has the slip and the bottom to return, no instructions and just the address and asking to fill in why you’re returning.

If you go on the Royal Mint website, click the returns link at the bottom of the page and it links to Royal Mail.

Fill out the details and it creates a shipping label.

This is the first time I’ve returned anything to them so I didn’t know about this. I just thought I’d let anyone know who like me is/was unsure.

21 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

Just some advice to anyone who wants to return their coin or coins to RM.

The note that came with the order has the slip and the bottom to return, no instructions and just the address and asking to fill in why you’re returning.

If you go on the Royal Mint website, click the returns link at the bottom of the page and it links to Royal Mail.

Fill out the details and it creates a shipping label.

This is the first time I’ve returned anything to them so I didn’t know about this. I just thought I’d let anyone know who like me is/was unsure.

Yep their website is still terrible :) on this order of one coin its listed like four times then the other coins taken away to get to the £95 :P

if that makes sense lol...this order was only one coin so whats this all about lol.

IMG_20211014_170544321.jpg

Just got my two 1 0z silvers from Koin club - both going back.  Milk spot on one and scratch on the other.  No option for swap so a straight refund, Such a shame as the first 3 gold coins I got were perfect.  I will have a think if I want to reorder them from elsewhere or leave it.

milkspot.thumb.jpg.0dc49ce61f4e3b59cfc68fd6388a53a0.jpg

1647057147_scratch105.thumb.png.01ce1f9074fc27fbcf1b26756365dfa1.png

Edited by 272

Just heard from RM with regards to the 2oz I have not received. 
Atkinsons have also not delivered a 1oz completer - I bought Monday so not a great week so far ;) 

Thank you for your email.
I have looked at your account and can see this item is awaiting despatch.

We apologise for the delay.
Due to the level of interest in this item, there has been a small delay.

We are expecting to despatch your order shortly.

Kind regards

32 minutes ago, blackadder said:

Yep their website is still terrible :) on this order of one coin its listed like four times then the other coins taken away to get to the £95 :P

if that makes sense lol...this order was only one coin so whats this all about lol.

IMG_20211014_170544321.jpg

My closed order for the 2oz silver was duplicated 3x as is often the case, but also listed 6 times. So I had 6 orders of  x3 coins totalling 18 coins for one coin ordered 😂

42 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

My closed order for the 2oz silver was duplicated 3x as is often the case, but also listed 6 times. So I had 6 orders of  x3 coins totalling 18 coins for one coin ordered 😂

lol yeah odd right 😂 shouldn't happen as it makes things confusing.

Edited by blackadder

29 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Atkinsons have also not delivered a 1oz completer - I bought Monday so not a great week so far ;) 

Kind regards

1 hour ago, Stacktastic said:

Kind regards

Atkinsons are under severe pressure it seems.Happened to me too with the same coin. Coincidentally they now have a banner up saying dispatch may take 5 days,was more like 10 for me.

Why is purchasing a new coin such a headache and Trauma??? Its bad enough not knowing what condition your coin is going to turn up in..but we have 'In cart' 'Not in cart' 'Money taken but no confirmation of purchase' 'Free postage but get charged' 'Despatched but 4 days later no coins' 'Calling the RM or dealer'.....etc...etc...why do we do it..for the love of coins,or the love of pain....😆😆😆🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😟

5 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Why is purchasing a new coin such a headache and Trauma??? Its bad enough not knowing what condition your coin is going to turn up in..but we have 'In cart' 'Not in cart' 'Money taken but no confirmation of purchase' 'Free postage but get charged' 'Despatched but 4 days later no coins' 'Calling the RM or dealer'.....etc...etc...why do we do it..for the love of coins,or the love of pain....😆😆😆🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😟

Did you get a bad one??

4 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

No..haha..just curious why we put ourselves through it🙂🙂🙂

This is the first time I've purchased such a coin at release (proof) some for me it was just a case of not being involved with the queens beasts ( wasn't into silver at the time of launch) mine on first glance/impression seems fine but I have yet to check with a loop (busy week) will check at weekend and going by the unfortunate stories of others on here I've resigned myself to the fact there's a 80% chance I'm going to find something.