• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

13 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Has anyone else not received thier order?? I am due a 2oz & its still not showed up? 
Im starting to think that when they went back on resale after being 'sold out' that was a mistake. 

I think I remember that when the 2oz went back on sale the delivery date was well into next month? Can anyone confirm?

6 minutes ago, Altitudes said:

I think I remember that when the 2oz went back on sale the delivery date was well into next month? Can anyone confirm?

Yes I remember that it was a November date also.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

11 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Has anyone else not received thier order?? I am due a 2oz & its still not showed up? 
Im starting to think that when they went back on resale after being 'sold out' that was a mistake. 

Still waiting for my 2nd 2 oz  and haven't had the delivery confirmation email yet. Although I'll be returning the first as it has some very slight marks on the obverse which I didn't see until I looked over in natural light this morning.  All the of my 1/4 oz golds are fine though.

861047555_pantherhilight.thumb.png.4b2fe46f8c594d06b6efa71a9607c128.png

29 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Still waiting on mine. 
Received my 10oz (sent back today due to Milk spots) They replacing it as apparently had some spare in the vault for such problems.
5oz arrived yesterday with my 2x 1oz. All seem fine. 

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Ahh OK 👍 was a little worried there as I've not had many dealings with the royal mint. 

It is possible this can happen, although unproven. Since RM guarantee their coins to 68 or above, some returned coins could be deemed to meet the standard and be resold.

In some circumstances, it would even be desirable. I would gladly take a flawed Una right now at RRP. A couple months back, a member purchased a silver Three Graces out of the blue, for less than original RRP because it was plastered in debris. With conservation it turned out a perfect 70!

My 1oz arrived and to be honest I'm very content. (Did question the panther attacking lizzie due to her neck wrinkles lol) seriously though I've checked it over and there is no obvious Mark's which is all I hoped for because believe me if I was to spend the next 30 minutes looking for a flaw especially under magnification (I'm pretty certain I will find one) so considering everything including price and general condition and the fact this is the first design ( each coin/design should improve) I give it a 8/10 

Just rang RM and there are 382 2 ozs on order pending delivery but none left in stock - they need to be manufactured so might take a while. Apparently they only made half the mintage up front and got a bit caught out on the demand.  

Edited by 272

5 minutes ago, 272 said:

Just rang RM and there are 382 2 ozs on order pending delivery but none left in stock - they need to be manufactured so might take a while. Apparently they only made half the mintage up front and got a bit caught out on the demand.  

So there's definitely not a spare in the vault for my replacement then 😂. I had a low cert no. too, wonder if I get that back... 

2 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Yeah my 2oz not arrived yet, invoice in the coins that arrived stated that if you had ordered more then they are on their way

My second 1oz arrived today and sadly it’s going to have to go back.

Would anyone be able to advise wether these marks would affect grading? There’s a ‘dink’ in the frosting on the reverse and a mark, by the queen’s mouth, I thought it was dust but it’s not. 😕

I’m more concerned by the dent in the outer rim.

059CF517-216E-44AC-8A2C-589491F9CCE0.jpeg

3B57CECD-78C9-4B2D-AC45-2C684B9180B1.jpeg

Edited by Foster88

18 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

My second 1oz arrived today and sadly it’s going to have to go back.

Would anyone be able to advise wether these marks would affect grading? There’s a ‘dink’ in the frosting on the reverse and a mark, by the queen’s mouth, I thought it was dust but it’s not. 😕

I’m more concerned by the dent in the outer rim.

059CF517-216E-44AC-8A2C-589491F9CCE0.jpeg

3B57CECD-78C9-4B2D-AC45-2C684B9180B1.jpeg

I'm now going to have a closer look at mine tomorrow lol.

15 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'm now going to have a closer look at mine tomorrow lol.

I’ve had a look at the first that arrived yesterday and that’s fine as far as I can see. I’ve looked at both with the loupe.

Todays arrival is the one that’s going back.

But I wonder how those marks might affect grading?

Just now, Foster88 said:

I’ve had a look at the first that arrived yesterday and that’s fine as far as I can see. I’ve looked at both with the loupe.

Todays arrival is the one that’s going back.

But I wonder how those marks might affect grading?

I've never had a coin graded but here's how I look at it....if the coin arrived perfect and you took it out of the capsule and dropped it onto the table resulting in said damage ,would you A) still send for grading or B) expect a high grade in your heart of hearts?  If grading is your intention then personally I'd send it back. Best wishes.

RM still havent taken my payment yet.... really wierd....

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

35 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

RM still havent taken my payment yet.... really wierd....

They took mine two days after order and minus weekend 1 day before dispatch....did you order in stock items on Thursday? Or waiting for stock items as I think they have a November date and payment likely won't be taken until close to then.

And on my invoice that came in the box it says postage £0 so I assume they will refund the £5 although it's still showing as pending in my bank.....the coin money has gone out long ago so I'm pretty sure the postage won't be claimed 🤞