• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

3 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

My first 1oz arrived and wow!! 😍

I’m very impressed, it seems flawless and I was lucky to get a low certificate number too for what it’s worth.

I know we’ve all seen them but I can’t stop looking at it.

1EEB0DE5-0157-42FA-83EC-751DEDAA7EB0.jpeg

5365DF37-8222-44CB-9F48-EDEA7187145F.jpeg

815C262F-0344-4776-B908-4C7FCF52F195.jpeg

Brilliant news 👌

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

Did you find out where yours is?

😁😅 no but when I log in now and click on orders it says "dispatched to ......." so I'm taking that as a positive that it's in the post and will be here tomorrow/Thursday (never received a email or anything yet and likely never will) as long as it turns up shining like your one alls good.

1 hour ago, James32 said:

😁😅 no but when I log in now and click on orders it says "dispatched to ......." so I'm taking that as a positive that it's in the post and will be here tomorrow/Thursday (never received a email or anything yet and likely never will) as long as it turns up shining like your one alls good.

One of mine says dispatched now to :)

2 hours ago, Foster88 said:

My first 1oz arrived and wow!! 😍

I’m very impressed, it seems flawless and I was lucky to get a low certificate number too for what it’s worth.

I know we’ve all seen them but I can’t stop looking at it.

1EEB0DE5-0157-42FA-83EC-751DEDAA7EB0.jpeg

5365DF37-8222-44CB-9F48-EDEA7187145F.jpeg

815C262F-0344-4776-B908-4C7FCF52F195.jpeg

I'm exactly the same... I can't stop looking  at mine. I've had another 2 show up today, one flawless and one with a scratch. 2 out of 3 ain't bad as the song goes but I now have the conundrum of whether to send it back for a replacement or a refund. 

Edited by Mtaybar
Spelling

I've checked the Royal Mint and right now the 1 oz Silver and even the 1 oz Gold and 1/4 oz Gold are available to order, which is strange, because I think the Gold ones were unavailable before. 

9 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

They're reselling the returns I expect. @Keyira

Might be, although I think they should remake them. Or maybe they are trying to increase the interest by changing the availability. But that's just a wild speculation. Fact is, it's a buying oppurtunity for those who want them. 

21 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

They're reselling the returns I expect. @Keyira

Would they seriously do this????? What then if say I purchase one but obviously need to return because of existing damage ?? How do they replace them?? 

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Would they seriously do this????? What then if say I purchase one but obviously need to return because of existing damage ?? How do they replace them?? 

They have plenty in stock, they just hold them back and release them gradually, this way it makes them look more scarce than they actually are! 

33 minutes ago, Mothballjim said:

They have plenty in stock, they just hold them back and release them gradually, this way it makes them look more scarce than they actually are! 

That would make a lot more sense than knowingly reselling damaged ones in my mind at least.

54 minutes ago, James32 said:

I wouldn't of thought they'd seriously resell the danged ones but they could melt those down and re-strike new undamaged ones to keep the mintage at the level they've said. I meant reselling the returned number but not necessarily reselling the damaged returns. 

10 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

I wouldn't of thought they'd seriously resell the danged ones but they could melt those down and re-strike new undamaged ones to keep the mintage at the level they've said. I meant reselling the returned number but not necessarily reselling the damaged returns. 

Ahh OK 👍 was a little worried there as I've not had many dealings with the royal mint. 

7 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Has anyone else not received thier order?? I am due a 2oz & its still not showed up? 
Im starting to think that when they went back on resale after being 'sold out' that was a mistake. 

Have you had your dispatch email from (TRN) ?