• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

15 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Tell the Royal Mint, that if you wanted chips, you could you got your coin from @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer, and got fish and chips across the road at the award winning Harrowside Chippy.

How much for a large cod and chips out of interest Lawrence? Prices are shocking down south.

4 minutes ago, kimchi said:

How much for a large cod?

You can have my ex wife - shes free!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 minutes ago, kimchi said:

How much for a large cod and chips out of interest Lawrence? Prices are shocking down south.

Haddock up north!

Some places (plaices?) do also offer cod, but the default north of Watford is haddock.

BTW How do you spell the northern choice?

Chards

17 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Got my 1/4 oz Gold in today.

It is stunning, better in gold than silver in my opinion and perfect condition to boot.

1887745187_SeymourPanther1.thumb.jpg.340af358c96f8d3e11cd55795413e959.jpg

795338592_SeymourPanther2.thumb.jpg.1c3ee93d3bf285f68af4c8a0543dcddd.jpg

1743110473_SeymourPanther3.thumb.jpg.13cc446e2af2587c76b7949e3011e233.jpg

680255226_SeymourPanther4.thumb.jpg.0d23da84869339a13008bfc95b484bf4.jpg

Congratulations, nice to hear.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

21 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

Ok just received my... 1oz, 5oz and 10oz silver Panthers as well as the gold 1/4 oz one..... Two going back and two keeping.. 🤐

1/4 has dent above Queens Crown and the 5oz has some sort of rash ...

IMG_9568.jpeg

IMG_9566.jpeg

Gutted for you, that's a heavy investment to be left dissatisfied. Sincerely hope all works out.

3 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Not overly battered though I hope :wacko:

I was the one battered. She was built like a Russian shotputter... Thats the price I pay when you have a good face for radio.... my face is like a bag of smashed crabs

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

42 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Gutting. They could have given you some fish and mushy peas with it at least! But seriously @Connor i hope you get it sorted mate nothing worse than spending your hard earned cash damaged goods. Id be intrested how you get sorted with the RM. Best of luck mate I wish you well. Im worried my proof might turn up the same now....

The returns process is fairly straightforward - it just takes a few weeks for the replacement to arrive!

I'm thinking at this stage after seeing peoples disappointment (if the postman ever knocks that is) I might just exclaim rather loudly " TAKE IT ALL FFFFFIIIING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM....might as well get ahead of the game right?

12 minutes ago, James32 said:

Gutted for you, that's a heavy investment to be left dissatisfied. Sincerely hope all works out.

This is always a sad thing to go through, but the advantage of buying these kind of coins from the Royal Mint is that you will literally never be out of money if the quality is bad. 

Just keep sending it back until they get it right, if they don't you get a 100% refund. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Nothing at all! He is a mental man and is thick as mince! 

I just wave the sausage around, -

Fixed that for you....

I used to do that about the sausage waving, but to my expense doing it publicy on the 07.32 train to work, wasnt very popular. Only becuase the fact no-one had any magnifying glasses in thier possesion! 

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

This is always a sad thing to go through, but the advantage of buying these kind of coins from the Royal Mint is that you will literally never be out of money if the quality is bad. 

Just keep sending it back until they get it right, if they don't you get a 100% refund. 

Yes I do agree that we are ultimately covered in all eventualities but for someone like me only waiting on one coin (set of ten) I'm not bothered one bit and see it as part of the excitement "what will be will be"  Like you say it can go back over and over until satisfied. Although if I was waiting on multiple coins including gold and seeing these pics ( different emotions entirely)

2 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

They would have a fit if they saw my hourly charge 🙂

I have been trying to give the RM advice free of charge, but they seem to ignore it.

Perhaps I should let them know what my hourly rate would be, and what t great deal I have been giving them.

Any suggestions as to how much I'm worth? 😎

Chards

3 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I have been trying to give the RM advice free of charge, but they seem to ignore it.

Perhaps I should let them know what my hourly rate would be, and what t great deal I have been giving them.

2 Gold Unas and a 3 Graces haha

4 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Fish and chips and a donkey ride? 😬