• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Niue 2015 Disney – Scrooge McDuck Proof Silver 1oz - £80 + P&P (Final Reduction)

DazUKB

Hi Guys

I Have For Sale a Niue 2015 Disney Scrooge McDuck 1oz Silver Proof Coin. These Have a Mintage Of Only 10,000 And Are Getting Harder To Find. This Coin Comes Complete Boxed As New In Wooden Box With COA. The Coin Has Never Been Opened Or Handled. Recent Auctions On Ebay For This Coin Have Sold For Between £250 - £275 But I Have Tried To Price This Fairly On Account Of The Condition Of The Coin.

Price £160 £150 £130 £100 £80 + P&P (Dispatch Will Be next Working Day Following Successful Payment)

Coin Condition: (I Will Try To Be Honest As Possible But Please Examine Pics)

Front: Excellent Condition Apart From Just Below The Letter K There Is Some Clouding Very Hard To See In Normal Light But Can Be Seen Under Bright Sunlight

Rear: Again Excellent Condition Apart From When I Held Under Bright Sunlight I Could See Some Clouding On The Bottom Edge Either Side Of "2015"

Payment - BT or Paypal F+F

Any questions please just ask.

1rz.png

2rz.png

3rz.png

4rz.png

5rz.png

• DazUKB changed the title to Niue 2015 Disney – Scrooge McDuck Proof Silver 1oz (Offers Considered)
  • DazUKB changed the title to Niue 2015 Disney – Scrooge McDuck Proof Silver 1oz (Offers Considered) (Price Reduced)
  • DazUKB changed the title to Niue 2015 Disney – Scrooge McDuck Proof Silver 1oz (Offers Considered) (Price Reduced Again)
  • DazUKB changed the title to Niue 2015 Disney – Scrooge McDuck Proof Silver 1oz - £100 + P&P
  • DazUKB changed the title to Niue 2015 Disney – Scrooge McDuck Proof Silver 1oz - £80 + P&P (Final Reduction)

Archived