• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Xbox 360 console with a load of games and 2 controllers with rechargable batteries all leads included (no orignal box)

Hi I have a Xbox 360 console with games, power lead and HMDI cable or the audio video lead you need for your TV if its old. it still works and if you want I can send a video of it working if needs be.

It includes 2 controllers with x2 recahrable battery packs and usb to do so. 

loads of Games Included are

Assasins Creed

Grand theft Auto 4

Thief

Sherlock Holdmes Vs Jack the Ripper

Far Cry

Sniper Ghost warrior

Lego lord of the rings

Fifa 10

Tiger woods PGA 10

Tiger woods PGA 8

GRID (racing game) *no Instructions just the game

Viva Panata  *no Instructions just the game

Sega Mega drive collection of over 40 games - one one disc classics like street fight sonic etc etc

Halo 3 ODST and Multiplayer disc

Halo 4 But Has Halo reach on the cover but reach also included (2 games)

King kong

Tom clancys splinter cell just disc (No instructions)

Mine craft story mode with adventure mode 2 games Latter no instructions just disc in the same disc holder 

Tekken 6

In total around 60 games if you include all the 40+ sega games

I am after £120 including post which will cost me about £10 1st class . So I think this is fair deal. The condition is used and no original box with the console but will clean up as best I and bubble wrap. 

Great for young kids and potentially colectors as this consle will become collectable later down the line. or good for someones man cave to play retro games. And you aint shelling out a fortune on brand new consoles with games.

I will post photos once Ive cleaned everything up.

Best Bully

Thanks for looking

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

• 1 month later...

Bump PM me if you are interested and I can send photos if required

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Anyone interested?

Payday bump for anyone who wants to treat thier kids cheap

• 2 months later...

@ChrisSilver please mark this as withdrawn as I cannot edit this. Thanks Bully

Ah! Good old 360 Xbox. Bought one about 10 years ago. Used in max for 2-3 months, then bought a load of games when blockbusters went broke and had a fire sale. Never even opened half of em’ …

Assassins Creed definitely a favourite. Swinging around and doing the dive out of the high towers into the river was more fun than following the story line though!! ;) 

Just now, Silverman2U said:

Ah! Good old 360 Xbox. Bought one about 10 years ago. Used in max for 2-3 months, then bought a load of games when blockbusters went broke and had a fire sale. Never even opened half of em’ …

Assassins Creed definitely a favourite. Swinging around and doing the dive out of the high towers into the river was more fun than following the story line though!! ;) 

Also stopped as realised I made more money and got more sleep by not playing computer games! 😂 

• 3 months later...

Archived