• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Tube of 2021 Silver Brits - £575 incl. Special Delivery

PatrickV

Hi all,

I have a tube of 25 1oz Silver Brits for sale. They are sold as bullion though are in a new condition and have never left the tube.

£575 including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Payment by BT (preferred) or PPFF.

I'll be able to post on the same day or the next working day after payment.

I'm not interested in splitting for now.

Also, I'll be looking to make some more tubes available for sale in the coming weeks. If you are interested in other payment methods e.g. sovereigns, crypto, EUR, etc. then feel free to get in touch as we may be able to work something out for future sales.

If you're interested comment on this thread and/or send me a PM. Thanks for looking.

latest.jpg

• PatrickV changed the title to Tube of 2021 Silver Brits - £575 incl. Special Delivery

Archived