• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Australia sovereign Proof Gold 22 Carat 2017 [Final Reduction then withdrawing tonight] £399 free SD

Mrpound

• Mrpound changed the title to Australia sovereign Proof Gold 22 Carat 2017 [ Reduced ]
  • Mrpound changed the title to Australia sovereign Proof Gold 22 Carat 2017 [ Reduced again! ]
  • Mrpound changed the title to Australia sovereign Proof Gold 22 Carat 2017 [Reduced again again!] priced to go
  • Mrpound changed the title to Australia sovereign Proof Gold 22 Carat 2017 [Final Reduction] now £408 then I give up
2 hours ago, Leonmarsh said:

Not going to find one cheaper cmon TSF this aint a spot coin 

100% agree!

Can’t believe this is still here! 😅

"INDIVIDUAL AMBITION SERVES THE COMMON GOOD." – Adam Smith

⚜️ Sub-Forum https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/144-wilson-numismatics-uk/

Instagram_logo_2016_svg.png.0244211e338af7f899b5e071b205d306.png Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wilsonnumismatics/

🕸 Website https://worldgold.co.uk

19 hours ago, Mrpound said:

This has to go for this price c’mon guys

It obviously isn't going at that price, so why not invite an offer that others think it might be worth since you seem desperate to sell it. 

Given the choice between a GB and an Oz proof at similar prices, I would choose GB every time, (and there are plehty about af that price). You have to make yours a more attractive purchase if you NEED to sell.   

1 hour ago, Richym99 said:

It obviously isn't going at that price, so why not invite an offer that others think it might be worth since you seem desperate to sell it. 

Given the choice between a GB and an Oz proof at similar prices, I would choose GB every time, (and there are plehty about af that price). You have to make yours a more attractive purchase if you NEED to sell.   

1 hour ago, Richym99 said:

Well I’m not going lower than £408 so I guess I’ll never sale it, yeah I need to sell but don’t NEED to sell, shame

In my opinion the coin is priced right. The difference between proof + box and COA and bullion should be visible in price.

There are too many "coins collectors" on this forum who are hunting only for scrap price and bargains, trying to take advantage over desperate sellers. 

Yes, 408 is 35% overspot, it is true. But this coin will keep in time this premium if will be in the same untouched condition.

I'd like to buy this beauty at this price, but I am very tight at the moment with my budget and I need to keep my expenses under some limits.

All the best!

Stefan.

10 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I have checked now on Numista and this proof coin is only 1000ex. Rarity index very high.

Can not be sold as bullion

I would never suggest selling it as bullion, but there is basic advertising pyschology to be listened too. Selling it at £399, is much more likely to get some interest, because it is under the magic threshold of £400. The first words you hear in your head when reading the price is three hundred, not four hundred.

Archived