• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 500kg of Silver Wanted

jwbullion

• jwbullion changed the title to 500kg of Silver Wanted

Maybe worth speaking to the other Business dealers here I doubt that just non business members, would have that sort of stack to sell.

Good luck on your quest and welcome to the forum.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

19 hours ago, jwbullion said:

Hello -

My friend is looking for 500kg of Silver. Can anyone help? I am based in Sheffield so looking for someone who can deliver.

Regards,

JW Bullion

17 hours ago, Fadeingstar said:

Somemone like @Chards@LawrenceChard I am sure will be able to help.

17 hours ago, Spence098 said:

You’d need a lorry for someone to deliver  😂

I doubt there’s many if any members on this forum that could supply what your asking for if I’m honest. 

You’d have to speak to one of the big bullion dealers. 

Best of luck though 👍

Your friend?

Yes don't mention what format you want it in, but as yes mention kilos, then perhaps you / he are looking for kilo bars.

At the risk of being suspected of self-promotion, I am sure that Chards can help.

I am sure we are not the only TSF member who could supply that quantity, and it will not need a lorry, many passenger cars are good for 600 kilos load, so you should be OK as long as the driver is not seriously overweight. My wife and I have carried 500 and even 600 Kgs in the past with no problem. A light van or pickup should also be good up to even higher loads.

The big bullion dealers will probably not be interested in as little as half a tonne, but it partially depends how you define big.

With the really big bullion dealers, it might take as long as a year to get vetted through their KYC and compliance procedures.

🙂

Chards

33 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Your friend?

Yes don't mention what format you want it in, but as yes mention kilos, then perhaps you / he are looking for kilo bars.

Ir the risk of being suspected of self-promotion, I am sure that Chards can help.

I am sure we are not the only RSF member who could supply that quantity, and it will not need a lorry, many passenger cars are good for 600 kilos load, so you should be Ok as long as the driver is not seriously overweight. My wife and I have carried 500 and even 600 Kgs in the past with no problem. A light van or pickup should also be good up to even higher loads.

The big bullion dealers will probably not be interested in as little as half a tonne, but it partially depends how you define big.

With the really big bullion dealers, it might take as long as a year to get vetted through thier KYC and compliance procedures.

🙂

The lorry part was a joke 😂

Big bullions dealers like yourself and not just a normal stacker was what I was getting at 😁

3 hours ago, Spence098 said:

The lorry part was a joke 😂

Big bullions dealers like yourself and not just a normal stacker was what I was getting at 😁

We are only small compared with Degussa, Metalor, etc (self demotion), ...

... but we are one of the best! (self promotion) 🙂

We have used a lorry before now for silver 100,000 ounces or about 3.2 tonnes, it just about goes on a 7.5 tonne wagon. I drove.

It was OK, but more comfortable and faster in a Mercedes S-Class, but would have needed about 7 trips, one per pallet.

Chards

26 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

We are only small compared with Degussa, Metalor, etc (self demotion), ...

... but we are one of the best! (self promotion) 🙂

We have used a lorry before now for silver 100,000 ounces or about 3.2 tonnes, it just about goes on a 7.5 tonne wagon. I drove.

It was OK, but more comfortable and faster in a Mercedes S-Class, but would have need about 7 trips, one per pallet.

Yea sorry buddy I know they’re huge dealers.

Had no doubt you and others could manage this no problem. 

S class does sound more fun than a lorry 👍

2 hours ago, Spence098 said:

Yea sorry buddy I know they’re huge dealers.

Had no doubt you and others could manage this no problem. 

S class does sound more fun than a lorry 👍

A modern S-Class is OK but not really what I would call fun. We did use to have a 1980 6.9 which was fun.

Back in about 1969 / 1970, we used to transport pre-1947 silver coins in a Jaguar E-Type, but had to watch out for undulations even on motorways, otherwise it wouild bottom!

We have paid Tesla a deposit on a Cybertruck, which would be very practical, but production seems to be typically delayed, and even doubtful whether they would be legal in the UK and EU, unless Tesla also make a European sized one.

Chards

Depends on what form you want it in. Also, at what premium? I can supply 285 kgs immediately or if you give me a few days I can supply more. 

A lot depends on the premium. From me, 1 kg bars will work out to around £700 (VAT included) but if you were happy to take 1000 Oz bars then the premium will be a lot less. One other thing VAT will have to be charged at those quantities. All these are factors to consider.

One other thing that you can do depending on how urgently you need the material (and if you are willing to pay close to 20% over the spot price) is to buy the amount you want with BullionVault and to take physical delivery. I have done that in the past without much problem. However, you will have to still pay the VAT, which you can claim back based on your business circumstances. The bars will again be in 1000 Oz lots.

Thanks @stackerp5

9 hours ago, Fadeingstar said:

Somemone like @Chards@LawrenceChard I am sure will be able to help.

That’s who I would be talking to on the forum, if he is specifically after physical. That’s a lot of physical silver! I hope he has sone good insurance in place!  Bards allows you to buy and hold with them snd uou don’t have to pay VAT unless you take collection of the physical, though they hold your physical on their premise. :) 

I stupidly discover they only charge the VAT on the price of silver WHEN YOU COLLECT IT (not when you bought it!!) which I did after silver went from £16 oz to £22 oz! 🤯 

Archived