• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed *Auction* 2019 British Virgin Islands Una & The Lion 1 oz Silver Coin Finishes Tonight at 8pm UK Time

Fadeingstar

I have for auction 1 2019 British Virgin Islands Una & The Lion
The finish time is Wednesday 8th Sept at 20:00 UK time.
Starting price is £18
No minimum increments
Buy it now price is £30. First-person to bid £30 or comment/pm me asking to buy it now wins. If no one does then the highest bidder at the auction end time will win
Postage is at the cost and risk of the buyer only special delivery will be insured.
Payment via PPFF or BT in GBP
Dispatch will be next working day following payment
The coin is in bullion condition as it has a a couple of spots however these do not massively detract from the beauty of the coin

IMG_20210904_181924_edit_669620901387927.jpg

IMG_20210904_181935_edit_669612778867616.jpg

kicking off £18.01

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

£19.33

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• Fadeingstar changed the title to *Auction* 2019 British Virgin Islands Una & The Lion 1 oz Silver Coin Less Than £20 bid at the moment
  • Fadeingstar changed the title to *Auction* 2019 British Virgin Islands Una & The Lion 1 oz Silver Coin
  • Fadeingstar changed the title to *Auction* 2019 British Virgin Islands Una & The Lion 1 oz Silver Coin £20 current highest bid
  • Fadeingstar changed the title to *Auction* 2019 British Virgin Islands Una & The Lion 1 oz Silver Coin £20 current highest bid Finishes Tonight
  • Fadeingstar changed the title to *Auction* 2019 British Virgin Islands Una & The Lion 1 oz Silver Coin £21 current highest bid Finishes Tonight
  • Fadeingstar changed the title to *Auction* 2019 British Virgin Islands Una & The Lion 1 oz Silver Coin £22 current highest bid Finishes Tonight at 8pm UK Time
  • Fadeingstar changed the title to *Auction* 2019 British Virgin Islands Una & The Lion 1 oz Silver Coin Finishes Tonight at 8pm UK Time

Archived