• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1 Ounce of gold for 58 Ounces of silver or vice versa

sellerstacker

I have decided to recycle some of my material to have a broad base of material. As you are aware I have been offering 58 Ounces of silver for an ounce of gold (and vice versa).

Here I am offering gold - sovereigns, ounce coins etc in exchange for silver. Same rules - like for like bars for bars, 999 nuggets for 999 nuggets etc

Let me know if anyone is interested.

gold-2.jpg

obv.jpg

rev.jpg

Yes I could be interested. Ive some 1oz Silver Year of the monkeys which are GCT free like brits Im up for swapping for gold....

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 hours ago, Sh97if said:

Hi, would you entertain a swap of 1kg silver bars for sovereigns / 1oz gold coins?

I have 40 bars that I'd be interested in swapping.

Unfortunately, like for like only please - to keep it fair for all. 58 parts of .999 silver grain/nuggets for 1 part of gold grain/nuggets is good. I can also do a 1 oz gold Britannia for 58 silver 1 oz Britannias. They will have to be of a similar condition though I am not fussed about years/dates.

PS others: I will contact you by pm if you have proposed a like for like trade or I will suggest alternatives. Thanks all for your interest.

9 hours ago, sellerstacker said:

Unfortunately, like for like only please - to keep it fair for all. 58 parts of .999 silver grain/nuggets for 1 part of gold grain/nuggets is good. I can also do a 1 oz gold Britannia for 58 silver 1 oz Britannias. They will have to be of a similar condition though I am not fussed about years/dates.

PS others: I will contact you by pm if you have proposed a like for like trade or I will suggest alternatives. Thanks all for your interest.

I understand, only really looking to move my 1kg bars at the moment, and I assume you don’t own a 1kg gold bar!

Is there anything you’d be interested in swapping for?

Archived