• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Spot minus 0% to 3%! Pre 1947 British 50% Silver coins (minimum £100) Free Special Delivery! Now with Feedback :)

oldschoolsilver

Limited time offer, I normally would only sell at spot, so these discounts will not last long.

Item: pre 1947 British 50% silver coins consisting of Half Crowns / Florins (Two Shillings) / Shillings / Six Pence Pieces / Three Pence Pieces. 

The minimum purchase is £100 worth, maximum is currently 60kg but this may decrease as smaller amounts are sold.

Box/COA: Will be well packaged, no original box obviously 

Condition notes: Condition is only that it is possible to read the date of every coin, most are readable very easily.

Price:

0.1kg to 0.999kg Spot price with free Royal Mail Special Delivery!

1kg to 2.999kg Spot minus 1% with free Royal Mail Special Delivery!

3kg to 9.999kg Spot minus 2% with free Royal Mail Special Delivery!

10kg+ Spot minus 3% with free Royal Mail Special Delivery!

Item Location: South west England

Shipping destinations: Will ship within the UK to anywhere that Royal Mail ships to, more expensive areas (such as highlands and irelands) may require an extra charge.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP. We can use the Backyard Bullion intermediary service if requested.

Dispatch Time: Same working day

Photos: 

IMG_20210828_164611.jpg

Hi, @oldschoolsilver,

Your stack is really impressive and I will be happy to see you selling it with a nice profit.

But the minimum purchase of 4 kg is prohibitive for more than 75% from TSF members. £1120 + shipping + eventually 1% is far more in my opinion for one purchase for a lot of people. Also, your 0 trading feedback trading history is a barrier for other customers.

If the bulk sale will fail, try to sell them in small batches and your stack will fly in few days. You will gain trust on forum and your trading feedback will grow, giving you more trading opportunities in the future.

For example, batches of 500g x 0.500 silver x £0.56/g = £140. You can include in price 2nd class delivery or SD included for two batches, to make more attractive the offer, it is not a big loss for you.

Good luck with your sale!

Kindest regards,

Stefan.

13 hours ago, stefffana said:

For example, batches of 500g x 0.500 silver x £0.56/g = £140. You can include in price 2nd class delivery or SD included for two batches, to make more attractive the offer, it is not a big loss for you.

Hi @oldschoolsilver, hope you are well. I agree with what Stefan said above, you'll do better off in the beginning by selling smaller and more accessible lots. If you'd be willing to do the above deal I might be looking into getting 1-2kg gross (or 500-1000g fine silver content) with SD included as mentioned above.

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Thanks for your replies Steffana and Stackerp5.

I like you suggestions. The main reason I added the 4kg minimum was because I thought people would want to use the Backyard Bullion service due to myself not yet having trading feedback, and for smaller amounts the £25 fee would be a little much. If you'd like to either pay the £25 fee or go direct with a smaller purchase I can provide free SD. For the first few transactions I can set the minimum to 500g gross weight (250g silver) (currently £141), then will likely move the minimum up to 1kg gross weight (500g silver).

Would either of you like to go ahead with a smaller sale?

Thanks

Sue

23 hours ago, stefffana said:

Hi, @oldschoolsilver,

Your stack is really impressive and I will be happy to see you selling it with a nice profit.

But the minimum purchase of 4 kg is prohibitive for more than 75% from TSF members. £1120 + shipping + eventually 1% is far more in my opinion for one purchase for a lot of people. Also, your 0 trading feedback trading history is a barrier for other customers.

If the bulk sale will fail, try to sell them in small batches and your stack will fly in few days. You will gain trust on forum and your trading feedback will grow, giving you more trading opportunities in the future.

Good luck with your sale!

Kindest regards,

Stefan.

10 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

Hi @oldschoolsilver, hope you are well. I agree with what Stefan said above, you'll do better off in the beginning by selling smaller and more accessible lots. If you'd be willing to do the above deal I might be looking into getting 1-2kg gross (or 500-1000g fine silver content) with SD included as mentioned above.

I forgot to quote you both in the reply above

10 minutes ago, oldschoolsilver said:

Thanks for your replies Steffana and Stackerp5.

I like you suggestions. The main reason I added the 4kg minimum was because I thought people would want to use the Backyard Bullion service due to myself not yet having trading feedback, and for smaller amounts the £25 fee would be a little much. If you'd like to either pay the £25 fee or go direct with a smaller purchase I can provide free SD. For the first few transactions I can set the minimum to 500g gross weight (250g silver) (currently £141), then will likely move the minimum up to 1kg gross weight (500g silver).

Would either of you like to go ahead with a smaller sale?

Thanks

Sue

Thanks for the response, I'll be sending you a private message later today as I've got to do some stuff before checking my budget :) 

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Oh, also. Could you please list the cryptocurrencies you are willing to accept in trade? Do you take LiteCoin? Theta Fuel? Many thanks-sp5

• oldschoolsilver changed the title to For Sale or exchange for Crypto currencies: 0.5kg - 61kg of pre 1947 British 50% Silver coins. Can use Backyard Bullion intermidiary service
3 minutes ago, GoldStandardPartyUK said:

If the smallest amount is 4kg then that's a minimum spend of £2191.47

That's too rich for me

£1120 would be the price for 4kg no? 🤔 4kg order would be 2kg fine silver. Not my listing but that is how I would interpret 

0.56 pence x 4000 grams of coins x 50% purity

20 hours ago, GoldStandardPartyUK said:

If the smallest amount is 4kg then that's a minimum spend of £2191.47

That's too rich for me

20 hours ago, modofantasma said:

£1120 would be the price for 4kg no? 🤔 4kg order would be 2kg fine silver. Not my listing but that is how I would interpret 

0.56 pence x 4000 grams of coins x 50% purity

Hi guys, I've changed the listing for the minimum to be 0.5KG gross (0.25KG fine silver).

I'll take all pre 1920 :) sent a PM

On 03/09/2021 at 13:48, oldschoolsilver said:

British Pre1920 933 grams

I've left you feedback but will comment here also, very pleased with the service, response time and quality of the coins. Thank you Sue! :D

Buyers can buy with confidence :)

Archived