• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed [Low to go!] UK Silver CGT Free Lot £28/oz Posted SD

stackerp5

Lot contents include only Royal Mint (UK) coins in capsules, straight out of the Royal Mint (20-coin) rolls in mint condition. I have no more stock available for these so these are the very last from the bottom of the storage unit! I will be listing other individuals and smaller lots later.

Low to go with Free SD postage or exchange available! Lot contains:

10x Royal Mint 2018 1oz Year of the Dog;
10x Royal Mint 2019 1oz Oriental Border Britannia;
4x Royal Mint 2018 1oz Trafalgar Square.

Postage: Buyer chooses postage and pays for it. Only SD is insured. Other methods are at risk of the buyer.

Sale: £672.15 Posted SD.
Exchange: 28x 2021 Full Silver Britannias. Each party pays own SD postage.

Note: the oriental brotannias are taped together in sets of 5 coins, that's what you see in the picture (tape). They will be sent that way and it can be removed if you'd like. The coins have been stored in a monster box sp should have no milkspotting. There is some light milkspots on two of the trafalgar square. One is a bit more noticeable than the other.

20210829_172926.jpg

20210829_172936.jpg

20210829_173019.jpg

20210829_173952.jpg

20210829_173754.jpg

20210829_173544.jpg

20210829_175423.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to UK Silver CGT Free Lot (to go @ £28.5/oz)

Pictures added

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

7 minutes ago, GoldStandardPartyUK said:

Are all the pictures right? Isn't there some coins pictured that aren't in this lot? 

Not all right! Thank you for the heads up :D

I have corrected it now :)

• stackerp5 changed the title to [Low to go!] UK Silver CGT Free Lot £28/oz Posted SD

Bump to go! Come on these are some good looking coins in a nifty bundle with free SD postage! £28/oz. Thank you for reading! :D 

Grab these before spot rises! I'll keep at this price to go but if there's no interest I'll keep it listed but will increase price with same premium according to spot.

Thank you for reading! :D

bump

bump

Archived