• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed NGC 70 grade 2017 Pistrucci Sovereigns

morezone

I have these in storage and will probably go and pick them up on Monday if there's any interest.  The pictures are of the actually coins with maybe the exception of the 1/2 sovereign.  I had 2 of those and sold one so the pic might be wrong.  All graded 70s.

PF70 1/2 Sovereign - £450 £400 SOLD

PF70 1 Sovereign - £950 SOLD

PF70 2 Sovereign - £1700 SOLD

I do not have boxes for the above as they are part of the 3 coin set.  The 3 coin set box will now to the the buyer of the 2 sov.

PF70 1 Sovereign Brilliant Uncirculated SOTD plain edge.  Although this is graded PF70 it should have actually been designated MS70 DPL.  This was one of the 1st batches graded by NGC and they, well...messed up.  Took them a while to realise and acknowledge the error.  Should be able to send back to NGC to correct the label.  Box is supplied with this and with the original error certificate.  If I remember correctly, the certificate says "proof" coin whereas it should have been "brilliant uncirculated".  - £1100 (Can only find one previously sold on eBay for £1500, less fees and then £175ish for label error correction hassle) SOLD

PF70 Brilliant Uncirculated 5 sovereign.  As above.  1st set of this coin graded by NGC and really should have been MS70 DPL.  Box is supplied. - £2400 (based on previous £3000 sell price less fees and then £150ish for label error correction hassle) SOLD

All prices include Special Delivery and payment by BT.

Screenshot 2017-09-29 22.18.43.png

Screenshot 2017-09-29 20.45.16.png

Screenshot 2017-09-29 20.45.48.png

Screenshot 2017-09-29 20.43.50.png

Screenshot 2017-08-31 20.17.18.png

• 7 months later...

Archived