• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed My 2021 Sovs - swap - Your 2021 Brits?

B33TR00T

When I started stacking gold I thought I'd made a calculated decision that I was happy with, well now I'm tired of looking at my Sovereigns wishing they were Brits and so it turns out I'm not a Sovereign guy after all.

I've acquired some 2021 silver Britannia's recently and it's made me want some 2021 gold Brits even more than I already did.

So I have 9x 2021 Full Sovereigns available - all are purchased new this year, between Chards, Atkinsons, and Sharps Pixley, so the condition is what you would expect from 2021 coins purchased new - however I offer these as nothing other than bullion coins/condition.

0YBDGns.jpg

For a cash price I would consider selling all 9 at (spot willing) £2875 bank transfer (posted, special delivery) - which I would use to fund purchases of Brits.

However - what I'm far more interested in is exchanging these for 2021 Brits, realistically we're talking 1oz, I don't any interest in those < 1oz premiums.

I'd be happy with something along the lines of (examples depending on spot) - 

3x Sovs + £385 for 1 Brit

4x Sovs + £60 + a pint for 1 Brit

5x Sovs for 1 Brit + £265

9x Sovs for 2 Brits + £200

(I believe that's along the lines of swaps which are always slightly in your favour)

I'll be sending my gold out first (if that's your preference) so I'll be expecting some noteworthy rep on your end and proof of 2021 Brits in possession.

This may not actually be of interest to anybody - which is fair enough, worth a try.

Cheers,

Brad

Not sure what you paid for your sovs but if no luck then one option could to sell to Atkinson's, they are currently paying spot dead on for Sovereigns - £305~ so you could trade in 4 then add a bit to get your 2021 Brit from them or go for 5 and have some change too. 

39 minutes ago, TringSilver said:

Not sure what you paid for your sovs but if no luck then one option could to sell to Atkinson's, they are currently paying spot dead on for Sovereigns - £305~ so you could trade in 4 then add a bit to get your 2021 Brit from them or go for 5 and have some change too. 

Yeah, Chards are offering the same, got the email at 19:00 regarding Sovs @ spot, it's something to consider, to answer your curiosity I paid the standard competitive 5.25 - 5.75%, so I lose about £15/sov as it stands.

As a preference I'd rather offer these to the community here and earn some rep whilst I'm at it, and try to minimise the losses, no rush, had some interest too already.

Evening Brad.  I am interested - the first deal you have listed.

3x Sovs + £385 for 1 Brit

I do have three 2021 Brits to swap so could do

9 sovs + £1155 for 3 Brits

but could also do

9 sovs for 2 Brits + £145

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Matt / Binny

Sent out(SD) 4 of these Sovs + an agreed GBP amount(BT) to @sellerstacker in agreement to exchange for 1x 2021 1oz Gold Britannia.

Proof of postage provided.

I also have confirmed interest / an open ended offer from @Binny to exchange on yet-to-be-finalised terms.

Thanks to everybody for the positive response to the thread, greatly appreciated, I will change the tag here to completed once trades are finalised, but please consider this offering no longer available.

Cheers,

Brad

Archived