• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1oz Queen's Beast Lion

oliversw5

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PureGold said:

Are you waiting on more Gold QB coins as some have been shipped but your site says still waiting to stock?? @CoinInvest

Yes, sure! They are selling like hot cakes but we are getting new ones all the time. If we run out of stock they will be restocked. But we still have some in.

coininvest.png

www.coininvest.com - coininvest GmbH

+44-20-369-50335 / +49-69-348-77570 / sales@coininvest.com

coininvest.com specializes in buying and selling gold and silver bars and coins to private individuals as well as institutional investors, financial advisors and resellers. coininvest.com helps their customers to invest in inflation-safe assets, with its offer ranging from 1g to 1000g gold bars topped off with all popular gold and silver coins. coininvest.com offers excellent prices as we purchase directly from mints and producers and act as their official distributor. coininvest.com is your expert for buying, selling, transporting, storing, insuring, sorting and reprocessing precious metals.

19 hours ago, PureGold said:

Why has mine not been shipped then?? My payment was accepted on Monday  @CoinInvest

Not sure, sorry. I wrote you a private message because I need some details to investigate.

coininvest.png

www.coininvest.com - coininvest GmbH

+44-20-369-50335 / +49-69-348-77570 / sales@coininvest.com

coininvest.com specializes in buying and selling gold and silver bars and coins to private individuals as well as institutional investors, financial advisors and resellers. coininvest.com helps their customers to invest in inflation-safe assets, with its offer ranging from 1g to 1000g gold bars topped off with all popular gold and silver coins. coininvest.com offers excellent prices as we purchase directly from mints and producers and act as their official distributor. coininvest.com is your expert for buying, selling, transporting, storing, insuring, sorting and reprocessing precious metals.

Me again (today I'm a bit logorroic).

I'm one of the late comer in this forum. I wonder if anyone here has ever managed a Group Buy. 

99% of the time a group buy is not worth the effort. It costs £8 or so to resend the items by insured post and on small orders the savings are offset by the postage. For larger orders you may as well buy direct yourself.

6 minutes ago, morezone said:

99% of the time a group buy is not worth the effort. It costs £8 or so to resend the items by insured post and on small orders the savings are offset by the postage. For larger orders you may as well buy direct yourself.

Well, I had a quick try with 10 pieces of 2oz silver, and a GroupBuy is convenient.

Suppose the GroupBuy purchases at least 500 coins from the RMB. In this case the  price x unit is 28,07 GBP.

If I buy 10 coins by myself, I'll pay 33.08 x 10 = 330,8 (+shipping)

If I buy 10 coins from the GroupBuy, I'll pay 28.07x 10 = 280,7 (+shipping)

For 1 single coin, I agree that it's not convenient a GroupBy. But in the case described above, there is room enough to justify a GroupBuy order 

Yep. Just need another 49 ppl to take 10 each.

Once the coin hits dealers, the price will be much cheaper and the price breaks will be much smaller. The Royal Mint usually has the largest premiums so there is quite a bit of movement from the top to bottom tier.

If it was an exclusive item, then it would be quite different.

Don't know how many users are interested in this coin, but 500 coins seems not an impossible number to reach.

Guys at bullionstacker.com forum reached this number in about 10 days.

The hard point is to find someone who would like to take charge of this task.

Don't know what will happen when the dealers will have regular stock to sell. Maybe the trick (applied to one dealer) will be still valid, but maybe not. For sure I expect less room between quantities.

I'd also take a few, but I certainly wouldn't pay for the initial 500, and therein lies the problem.

I think there are a few very heavy hitters that frequent bullionstacker.com, to whom that outlay wouldn't be so much of a problem.

Archived