• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Pokemon Cards

Hi,

If anyone on here has kids who collect Pokémon cards, I have a good bit of bulk and will get more every so often. Small bundles at good prices. Would rather sell these to people with kids who will get the value out of them and not to people trying to sell at a profit.  All cards are NM-MINT.

Would probably be nice to do it in packs of 30 or so with a mix. 

Have a good day!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

My daughter is just getting into this following McDonalds’ promotion.

Would love to get involved with her on this (one day onto coins) and more than happy to pay postage 😊 

Great idea and very good of you 👍🏻 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Hi Florin, my 9YO niece has gotten into Pokemon cards (I gave her my old original set which got her interest) could you PM what you have, especially any shiny ones? Happy to pay postage

Warmest Regards

Matt

@MancunianStacker @MattyBoo @BullionMan89 PMing you all just now. To keep delivery at its lowest hopefully I have made the packs up as follows. (Just to let you know I have more but will do one per the first time around and if you like it let me know I will keep it this way, if not I will change it up to include different stuff:

20x common cards (Hopefully to help fill out binders) These cards will be from all different sets but this first run should mostly be Shining fates.

8x Energies - Hopefully this will add to help learn how to play the game. I will include these first time and if you ask for more again. I will remove these if the cards are just for collecting because you don't want stuck with a lot of them if you don't use them.

1x Finally. This will be a card in a grade fit and it will be either: A full art, alternative art, VMAX, V or holo. 

(I also have Yu-gi-oh if anyone is interested.)

All cards will be sleeved.

11 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

All cards will be sleeved.

This is just the icing on the cake 😯 

Big thank you from us!

Have a great day 👍🏻 

On 02/08/2021 at 13:26, FlorinCollector said:

All sent out today!

Thanks very much. My daughter loved them and would love more when you ever get a chance. I don’t thinks she will play the proper game for a few years yet. She loved the special Trainer card too. 

I will get her a binder or two 😉

@MintageSeller I probably don’t have anything youd be interested in mate. I only bought some during covid for the nostalgia. 

Id be happy to post some stuff and lets see what youve got. Could start a thread if youd like. When I was at the coinfair in London there were quite a few people who collected cards. So might be interesting. 

During covid I only bought modern because the prices for the old stuff was too much. But have a decent amount of value now from cheap modern packs. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, FlorinCollector said:

@Foster88 Yes they will all have value even if they are not pack fresh.

it will take some time to value them all but well worth it and do not sell them as a lot.

Grading also improved value heavily.

Thanks.

They're not pack fresh but they’re not really played with either.

I just collected them really, I remember seeing the other kids cards, all dog eared and creased.

I didn’t want mine looking like that. 😆

So they’re not ‘new’ but they’re in good condition.

Archived