• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed "100 grams" 999 silver bar for auction

sellerstacker

Item: I have for auction a "100 grams" 999 silver bar for sale at a starting price of 99p to give everyone a chance to bid. 

Condition: Nice condition. Any specs or scratches that you see are down to my photography skills. The bar itself is in exceptional condition. The bar in the picture is representative ofwhat you will receive.

Starting Time and Date: 30/07/2021 at 8.25 am 

Starting Price: 99p with no further reserve

Ending Time and Date: I have been asked to mention that though I would like to end the auction at 10 pm on Sunday (08.08.2021), I would give the grace of 15 minutes from the last bid to avoid sniping, which is not fair to anyone who was genuinely interested in the set.

Set Increments: £1 minimum increments

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes, subject to sniping conditions mentioned above 

Item Location: London

ShippingPostage is on top of the winning bid at the buyer's choice (and at cost). Buyer pays all postal costs and chooses how he/she would like the item sent. Postage at cost and as charged by Royalmail. Only special delivery is insured.

Shipping destinations: Worldwide 

Payment Terms: Bank Transfer or PayPal FnF

Dispatch Time: 3 working days from close of auction.

smp.jpg

£0.99

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

20 hours ago, Floyd1504 said:

£90

I sell these bars regularly on this forum for £83.26 and on eBay for £95. Given this situation, I will consider the item sold for £83.26 (or donate the amount over £83.26 to a charity of @Floyd1504'c choice). Not that I am complaining but I did not want a buyer to think he overpaid, especially when I have other threads going at the mo listing the same item for a reduced price. I will consider this item as ended at £83.26 and relist another identical bar for 99p for others to have a punt. Thanks all for your understanding. I am still new here (been here just over a month) and I am learning.

11 minutes ago, sellerstacker said:

I sell these bars regularly on this forum for £83.26 and on eBay for £95. Given this situation, I will consider the item sold for £83.26 (or donate the amount over £83.26 to a charity of @Floyd1504'c choice). Not that I am complaining but I did not want a buyer to think he overpaid, especially when I have other threads going at the mo listing the same item for a reduced price. I will consider this item as ended at £83.26 and relist another identical bar for 99p for others to have a punt. Thanks all for your understanding. I am still new here (been here just over a month) and I am learning.

very respect mate 👍

6 hours ago, sellerstacker said:

That bid was supposed to be £80, my damn eyesight again, but what a thoroughly decent person you are!

Either way I'm happy I've won it. ☺

Archived