• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Fab 2018 2 Dragons 1 Oz Silver Britannia

sellerstacker

All,

I have for sale a spectacular 2018 2 Dragons 1 Oz Silver Britannia coin.

Auction - starts at a price of 99p with no further reserve. The highest bidder wins and the auction will run until Sunday (1st Aug).  I would like to end the auction at 10 pm on Sunday (01.08.2021). However, I would give the grace of 15 minutes from the last bid to discourage sniping.

Payment is paypal FNF and postage is at the winner's choice at will be at cost (to be paid for separately on top of the winning bid). I can post this overseas as well.

Good luck and happy bidding.

PS: I wanted to get photos after removing the coin from its capsule but it is such a brilliant state that I did not want to accidentally ruin it. So bear with me if the photos are not great - the coin though is brilliant.

20210728_185853.jpg

20210728_185855.jpg

20210728_185906.jpg

20210728_185909.jpg

Archived