• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver for Gold

sellerstacker

I recently came across a thread on the forum where a member was offering gold or cash for silver. I thought that it was a fine idea (but there were few takers over there because the the gold to silver ratio being used there was more like March 2020's - 100 to 1). Consequently, I have created this thread to cater to more sensible requests. I can offer fine silver 999 bars, nuggets and rounds or sterling coins, medals or flatware in exchange for gold. Anyone with any offers please reply here with your offer and we can then go on to pm to settle matters. I am looking at a more realistic 56 to 1 as the ratio (on the fine) and sterling can be just 3% over spot, considering how super high premiums are on silver. 

As a rough indication that is about 4 100 gram bars for a sovereign or 56 silver Britannias for a one oz gold coin.

Any takers? Drop a reply, please.

brit2.thumb.jpg.beed43ad664227cf4bab7c7ebb779df2.jpg

smp.jpg.33661375786be4579c62ea2a8e50a1d6.jpg

sil2.thumb.jpg.6e9e59857088c6e58462b2c32e3839cd.jpg

9 minutes ago, Spence098 said:

Might be and idea to show pictures of what you have to offer mate and prices you are looking for bits 👍

Sounds reasonable and sensible!! I did not add pictures because these are on my other listings and I was only opening up a possibility to swap. But I have added a few pics that should give an indication of what I can offer. 

brit2.thumb.jpg.beed43ad664227cf4bab7c7ebb779df2.jpg

sil2.thumb.jpg.6e9e59857088c6e58462b2c32e3839cd.jpg

smp.jpg.33661375786be4579c62ea2a8e50a1d6.jpg

Hi sellerstacker, a while back this year I was offering a tube (25 coins) of the 2021 1/10th ounce gold britannias (2.5oz gold total) at a ratio of 60+ to 1.

What year silver brits do you have? Is it the 2012 only from the picture? Feel free to PM me! I'm not guaranteeing a trade but I'm on the lookout for some opportunities myself.

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Archived