• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Various mix of lovely gold coins, including Queen's Beasts 1oz Griffin and 1/4oz Lion, single, double and quintuple sovereigns.

Goldfinga

Offered for sale I have a beautiful and eclectic mix of various different gold coins, from 19th Century American 10 dollar half oz gold Eagles to single double and 5 sovereign piece coins, including 2002 Jubilee year and 200 privy anniversary year, and also a couple of very sought after Queen's beasts. This is my second time of posting items for sale over the last week. I am having to sell to help with my finances.

I am willing to do a deal on multiple purchases and will listen to any reasonable offers. These lovely coins are in very good condition and are priced to sell. Thank you to all the people on here who have bought from me already.

1899 American Gold Eagle 10 dollar, half ounce fine gold content but over half ounce in weight 730.00 SOLD

1967 QEII Sovereign 345.00 now 330

1987 QEII Gold Proof Double Sovereign, selling more as bullion than proof 670.00 SOLD

2002 QEII Golden Jubilee Sovereign 360.00 SOLD

2004 QEII quintuple 5 Sovereign piece selling more as bullion than proof 1,650.00 SOLD

2004 QEII carded and in an original Royal mint plastic packaging 340.00 SOLD.

2016 1/4oz Queen's Beasts Lion of England 450.00 now 440

2017 QEII 200 anniversary privy sovereign 340 SOLD

2017 1oz Queens Beasts Griffin Of Edward 1,800.00. SOLD

Postage cost for the single sovereigns is 6.85 Special Delivery insured, and two or three pounds more for the pricier

coins like the 1oz Griffin or the quintuple, five sovereign piece. I will combine shipping cost and in some cases include

it in the price if you buy the bigger coins or if you buy a few coins from me.

All my gold coins are in beautiful condition, even the two proof coins that have been out of their capsules

and slightly handled, they are still lovely looking coins in great condition.

The two queens beast's that I have for offer, are I believe extremely hard to come by at the moment, and

so very sought after, and both the Gold Griffin and English Lion are in excellent condition.

Thank you. Any Questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch. 😃

full mix2.jpg

Gold mix.jpg

Gold mix 2.jpg

Griffin reverse 1.jpg

Griffin obverse 1.jpg

Griffin reverse 2.jpg

Griffin obverse 2.jpg

Griffin reverse 3.jpg

1967 reverse.jpg

1967 obverse.jpg

1987 double reverse.jpg

1987 double obverse.jpg

2002 reverse.jpg

2002 obverse.jpg

2004 5 sov reverse.jpg

2004 5 sov obverse.jpg

2004 carded, sleve.jpg

american eagle  reverse.jpg

eagle half obverse.jpg

2017 reverse.jpg

2017 obverse.jpg

lion reverse 2.jpg

lion obverse.jpg

Hi, well I decided not to list it to be honest, they are quite low mintage and it has a good grade. I wouldn't really know what price to put on it but I think something like this will do better in one of the coin auctions..maybe the coin cabinet auction? So I am not decided yet. What would you say it is valued at?

Just now, Gypsy said:

I should have waited though. I took a loss. Best to keep this till there is more demand. 

I bought it new and got it graded myself, I remember it was quite low mintage..maybe 600 of them?..but I don't remember what it cost me at the time. I will keep hold of it and when the time is right..ie, when the gold goes up a bit, then put it to auction.

10 minutes ago, Goldfinga said:

I bought it new and got it graded myself, I remember it was quite low mintage..maybe 600 of them?..but I don't remember what it cost me at the time. I will keep hold of it and when the time is right..ie, when the gold goes up a bit, then put it to auction.

That’s the best thing to do.
But check auction prices. After their costs ,you are not left with much.

eBay is  better,you can sell when they have their £1 selling fees. 

32 minutes ago, Goldfinga said:

Yes maybe ebay on the 1 pound fees..not tried that before with coins..can you do it with gold coins?

You should be fine on that, I did sell a kilo silver on eBay a while back when they had that offer. Only vehicles and property etc are excluded as far as i know. The chargebacks on eBay used to scare me (the new system I haven't used yet).

Also, lovely coins as always. Yours are always spotless :) 

42 minutes ago, Goldfinga said:

Yes maybe ebay on the 1 pound fees..not tried that before with coins..can you do it with gold coins?

Yes mate. Also ,no PayPal fees either now. So you end up making a better saving. I prefer the new payment system. I don’t like dealing with PayPal. 

3 minutes ago, badar said:

You should be fine on that, I did sell a kilo silver on eBay a while back when they had that offer. Only vehicles and property etc are excluded as far as i know. The chargebacks on eBay used to scare me (the new system I haven't used yet).

Also, lovely coins as always. Yours are always spotless :) 

Thank you very much Badar!

1 minute ago, Gypsy said:

Yes mate. Also ,no PayPal fees either now. So you end up making a better saving. I prefer the new payment system. I don’t like dealing with PayPal. 

No I don't like the standard fees with pay pal. I will have to check the new payment system out. Thanks for that M.

If your looking to sell on eBay check the winning bidders feed back before sending the item you'll soon tell if their going to try scamming you. ie by saying coin never arrived or some bs like that or they changed their mind and wants a refund and sending you back the wrong coin 

19 minutes ago, Goldfinga said:

No I don't like the standard fees with pay pal. I will have to check the new payment system out. Thanks for that M.

4 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

If your looking to sell on eBay check the winning bidders feed back before sending the item you'll soon tell if their going to try scamming you. ie by saying coin never arrived or some bs like that or they changed their mind and wants a refund and sending you back the wrong coin 

Iv heard people try to scam on eBay. Best not to send high value items to buyers with negative feedback. 
I usually leave a note on my description “only buy now if you have 15 plus feedback “

2 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

Yes there's all that to consider as well isn't there! Back in the day, you sold your item, got your money, sent off your item and that was usually the end of that. A lot more to be cautious about now a days. 

I saw a video on eBay, the seller makes a video when receiving a return from buyer. The moment of accepting it from the postman to opening the package. Not moving the camera away from the package. 
this has helped him with any claims made by dodgy buyers. 

Archived