• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Royal Arms 2021 Gold Bullion 1 oz coin.

20JMK20

My first day at attempting at selling coins on here. Due to relocating I am having to sell belongings that I would otherwise hold onto, so will be posting more on here in the coming days, including;

''Sapphire Coronation 2018 UK £10 Five-Ounce Silver Proof Coin'', ''2020 Britannia Quarter-Ounce Platinum Proof Coin'', ''The White Horse of Hanover 2020 UK Five-Ounce Silver Proof Coin'', and more. Have already listed the 007 Special Issue 2020 UK Five-Ounce Silver Proof Coin this evening. 

Item: Royal Arms 2021 Gold Bullion 1 oz coin.

Box/COA: No. Bullion is a capsule.

Condition notes: Never opened from the capsule by me, and capsule only handled wearing cotton coin gloves. 

Price: £1,400 inclusive of Special Delivery. Current price at the Royal Mint is £1,441.50

Item Location: UK

Shipping destinations: UK only.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP only.

Dispatch Time: Aim to dispatch within 7 working days.

Additional notes: I bought these from BullionByPost. Lastly, I have 3 available. Limited to a mintage of 5000 only. 

Photos: 

Royal Arms 1.jpg

Royal Arms 2.jpg

Additional notes:

Key Points:

- Celebrate centuries of British royal lineage and history 
- Struck in one ounce of 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard 
- Featuring a design by renowned heraldic artist Timothy Noad 
- A background of radial lines surrounds the Coat of Arms 
- Limited to 5,000 coins worldwide

The shield represents the four nations of the UK and bears the inscription "HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE" - Latin for 'Shame on he who thinks evil on it'.

3 minutes ago, MJCOIN said:

Interesting.  I didn't know about the 5,000 limit.

Glad I picked one up a few months ago.

Good luck selling this.

Thanks MJ mate. That is why I grabbed more than one ;) But now my priorities have suddenly changed (moving), so needing to sell some bits. 

Archived