• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 007 Special Issue 2020 UK Five-Ounce Silver Proof Coin ... COA #001

20JMK20

My first attempt at selling something on here. Due to relocating I am having to sell belongings that I would otherwise hold onto, so will be posting more on here in the coming days, including;

''Sapphire Coronation 2018 UK £10 Five-Ounce Silver Proof Coin'', ''2020 Britannia Quarter-Ounce Platinum Proof Coin'', ''The White Horse of Hanover 2020 UK Five-Ounce Silver Proof Coin'', ''The Royal Arms 2021 1oz Gold Bullion Coin'', and more. 

Item: 007 Special Issue 2020 UK Five-Ounce Silver Proof Coin

Limited Edition of Just 440
Features the classic Bond car – the DB5

Box/COA: Presentation box, outer sleeve + booklet. COA #001

Condition: Never opened from the capsule by me, and only handled the capsule with cotton coin gloves. NEW. 

Price: Doing this as a 48 hour auction. So auction to end 6.45pm Monday 26th July 2021. Starting bid £510. Free Special Delivery will be included in the final price. 

Item Location: UK

Shipping destinations: UK ONLY.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP only.

Dispatch Time: Aim to dispatch within 7 working days

Photos: 

Bond1.jpg

Bond2.jpg

Bond3.jpg

Screenshot (163).png

I forgot to mention in the original ad, Royal Mint sent me a scratched up presentation box which I was not happy with, so got a replacement. With that replacement they bizarrely sent me an additional COA, number #172. I will include this in the sale as I of course have no need for it. 

Yes and by me saying I'd start him off meanst I was bidding him up to whatever the next increment was.

That's how it's done in auction houses.

Just now, Floyd1504 said:

Theres always increments in auctions.

I obviously need to learn this is a different set up then. 🤔

Oh well. 😄

There should have been an increment mentioned in description,I know in my auctions I usually have a minimum increment in place,but no maximum increments.

I've only been on here a week, so when I was the first one to say "I'll start you off" I meant that as going whatever was needed above his starting bid.

I thought it was supposed to be a 48 hours auction anyway, so I was scratching my head a bit, as it hadn't been 48 hours.

Thanks though, I'll know in future to be careful about how I say it on here.

Oh! This is Tuesday. I've just noticed. Hmmm, maybe 150mg of Morphine a day is too much for me after all, when I don't even know what day it is. 

3 hours ago, Floyd1504 said:

Oh! This is Tuesday. I've just noticed. Hmmm, maybe 150mg of Morphine a day is too much for me after all, when I don't even know what day it is. 

150mg a day..... you'll be floating along quite nicely

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Archived