• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Tubes of 1Oz Silver Maple Leafs for sale. Also available in a yellow Monsterbox for the whole batch of 500 coins.

newshoes

I have tubes (25 coins per tube) of 1 Oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins for sale. Condition immaculate as they are stored in tubes. Year of issue is 2013 or thereabouts (there may be slight variations in year), which is when I acquired them.

Alternatively also available as a set in a 500 coin monsterbox. Looking for GBP 600.00 / tube but willing to discount larger purchases. BT preferred. Postage & insurance not included. Alternatively can deliver in London area or surroundings for larger purchases.

9 hours ago, newshoes said:

I just checked the first coin in all the tubes, they are all from 2013 with QE on the one side and the Maple Leaf on the other. Unfortunately it's looking to be unlikely that there'd be any Titanic privy's among them.

Not to worry, the Titanic privy can be elusive. Thank you for looking anyway. ☺

• 2 weeks later...

Archived