• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 13,000+ forum members.

completed 10 Gold Sovereigns various years, small bars and other gold coins for sale. All beautiful and in lovely condition.

43 minutes ago, Squalleonhart said:

Gutted bought my 1st lunar the other day and was hoping urs would fly under the radar till 2moros pay day haha. They were all really good deals and the best opening msg to a sale thread iv seen on here. 

Oh really..thank you very much..I thought I would make loads of mistakes for my first time selling on here, so thank you again. Yes sorry about the Lunar, and I dont have any other ones, but I do have other interesting coins which I think I will probably be selling over the next couple of weeks.

4 hours ago, darkninja1985 said:

Will you be selling more in the future? I don’t have the funds currently but would be great to see in future perhaps

Yes I will be selling a few more in the immediate future, thank you for the interest! I didn't think I would be selling anything for a few years yet but I need to sell a few more over the next few weeks or so.

1 hour ago, JohnyBGold said:

Hi would the fact that the Sharples or Valcambi comes with no brand packing de-value it in any way? thanks 

Hi, well I priced it accordingly really, and took into consideration that they are not in a capsule. I think at the moment

the price is only spot + 2% premium for the half OZ Sharps Pixley so that isn't too high I don't think, and it is all relevant

really, and if it is in a packet or sealed and certificated then it would cost more to buy and more to sell. Maybe 3 to 5 %

above spot. I actually bought the 1/2oz one from HGM a couple of years back and paid 3 or 4% above spot at the time.

The Valcambi is a little more above spot, so I can maybe do slightly better in price for that one if you are interested.

Thank you.

A piece of plastic doesn't make the gold bar in it anymore expensive. The bar is still worth its weight either way.

I see so many people being scared over no packaging, but the world experts tell you the packaging doesn't add value. 😊

Posted (edited)

First time bump with price reductions. Remaining gold coins and bar reduced and must sell.

1899 Victoria sovereign 5 pounds lower at 330 sold pending

1912 George V sovereign 5 pounds lower at 330 still available

2x 1913 George V sovereign 5 pounds lower at 330 each sold pending

2x 2012 Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee sovereigns sealed in blister 5 pounds lower at 335 each sold pending

1913 Swiss gold 20 francs 5 pounds lower at 270 still available

1/2 oz Sharps Pixley gold bar UNDER 1.5% OVER SPOT 10 pounds lower at 660. still available

I will post a few more close up pictures

All coins in beautiful condition and low priced to sell.

Edited by Goldfinga
Some items have sold so I have marked them as such