• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 10 Gold Sovereigns various years, small bars and other gold coins for sale. All beautiful and in lovely condition.

Goldfinga

My first time selling on here so I hope I am doing it right. I don't really want to part with any of my stack, but unfortunately I need the funds for my business, so needs must.

I took the pictures a couple of days ago so the date written down will be the 19th of July. It took me quite a while to get it all set up and work out prices, so I am offering these at a good price to sell, with a little help from a big seller on here who was kind enough to advise me on what prices to offer these at for hopefully a quick sale.

I have not sold before but I have bought from many members on here in the past and a few times from the group orders which were arranged by Backyardbullion.

My pictures were taken by my mobile and seem to be pretty good, but if you need any more taken then let me know and I will take more individual ones.

All the gold on offer is in excellent condition, just some very faint surface marks on the back of the bigger bar, and a very small red dot on the multi-bar, but these are insignificant really and just mentioning for accuracy. All the coins are in beautiful condition. Any questions at all, PM me please!

1899 old head Victoria sovereign Melbourne mint 335.00  (SOLD)

1900 old head Victoria sovereign Melbourne mint 335.00 SOLD

1911 George V sovereign 335.00 SOLD

1912 George V sovereign 335.00 (SOLD)

2x 1913 George V sovereigns 335.00 each (SOLD)

2004 QEII carded sovereign and sealed in Royal mint bag 340.00 SOLD

2x 2012 QEII sovereigns sealed in Royal Mint plastic sleeve 340.00 each (SOLD)

2017 QEII sovereign (with 200 year privy mark) 340.00 SOLD

1907 French Gold 20 Franc Rooster/Marianne 275 SOLD

1913 Swiss Gold 20 Franc Helvetia 260 SOLD

2015 Royal Mint Lunar year of thy sheep 1/4 oz fine gold coin 355 SOLD

2005 American Eagle/ Walking Liberty 1/4 oz fine gold 370 SOLD

Sharps Pixley 1/2 OZ fine gold bar, 660.00 (less than 2% premium added to spot at latest prices) (SOLD)

Valcambi Suisse 10x1 gram 999.9 fine gold multibar 455.00. SOLD

The 2012 sovereigns are in a Royal Mint vacuum sleeve, the 2004 sovereign is carded and in a Royal Mint bag,

all other sovereigns are in capsules and protective ring, the two 20 Franc coins are also in capsules and

protected rings, the 1/4 oz American Eagle is in a capsule and the 2015 Lunar coin is in a twist capsule.

The 1/2 oz Sharps Pixley bar and Valcambi bar are not in  Capsules.

Postage is on top of the price, special delivery is best as it insures the parcel.

Postage is 5 pound for Special delivery Insured.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to message me. Thank you. Goldfinga 😀

TSF23.jpg

TSF22.jpg

TSF21.jpg

TSF20.jpg

TSF19.jpg

TSF18.jpg

TSF17.jpg

TSF16.jpg

TSF15.jpg

TSF14.jpg

TSF13.jpg

TSF10.jpg

TSF9.jpg

TSF8.jpg

TSF7.jpg

TSF6.jpg

TSF5.jpg

TSF4.jpg

TSF3.jpg

TSF12.jpg

TSF11.jpg

TSF2.jpg

TSF1.jpg

@badar20 Francs rooster and Helvetia. 👍🏻

"INDIVIDUAL AMBITION SERVES THE COMMON GOOD." – Adam Smith

⚜️ Sub-Forum https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/144-wilson-numismatics-uk/

Instagram_logo_2016_svg.png.0244211e338af7f899b5e071b205d306.png Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wilsonnumismatics/

🕸 Website https://worldgold.co.uk

43 minutes ago, Squalleonhart said:

Gutted bought my 1st lunar the other day and was hoping urs would fly under the radar till 2moros pay day haha. They were all really good deals and the best opening msg to a sale thread iv seen on here. 

Oh really..thank you very much..I thought I would make loads of mistakes for my first time selling on here, so thank you again. Yes sorry about the Lunar, and I dont have any other ones, but I do have other interesting coins which I think I will probably be selling over the next couple of weeks.

4 hours ago, darkninja1985 said:

Will you be selling more in the future? I don’t have the funds currently but would be great to see in future perhaps

Yes I will be selling a few more in the immediate future, thank you for the interest! I didn't think I would be selling anything for a few years yet but I need to sell a few more over the next few weeks or so.

1 hour ago, JohnyBGold said:

Hi would the fact that the Sharples or Valcambi comes with no brand packing de-value it in any way? thanks 

Hi, well I priced it accordingly really, and took into consideration that they are not in a capsule. I think at the moment

the price is only spot + 2% premium for the half OZ Sharps Pixley so that isn't too high I don't think, and it is all relevant

really, and if it is in a packet or sealed and certificated then it would cost more to buy and more to sell. Maybe 3 to 5 %

above spot. I actually bought the 1/2oz one from HGM a couple of years back and paid 3 or 4% above spot at the time.

The Valcambi is a little more above spot, so I can maybe do slightly better in price for that one if you are interested.

Thank you.

A piece of plastic doesn't make the gold bar in it anymore expensive. The bar is still worth its weight either way.

I see so many people being scared over no packaging, but the world experts tell you the packaging doesn't add value. 😊

First time bump with price reductions. Remaining gold coins and bar reduced and must sell.

1899 Victoria sovereign 5 pounds lower at 330 sold pending

1912 George V sovereign 5 pounds lower at 330 still available

2x 1913 George V sovereign 5 pounds lower at 330 each sold pending

2x 2012 Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee sovereigns sealed in blister 5 pounds lower at 335 each sold pending

1913 Swiss gold 20 francs 5 pounds lower at 270 still available

1/2 oz Sharps Pixley gold bar UNDER 1.5% OVER SPOT 10 pounds lower at 660. still available

I will post a few more close up pictures

All coins in beautiful condition and low priced to sell.

Archived