• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Schone Kilo Silver bars £739 posted

Nick1368

• Nick1368 changed the title to Schone Kilo Silver bars £760
  • Nick1368 changed the title to Schone Kilo Silver bars £745
  • Nick1368 changed the title to Schone Kilo Silver bars £745 posted
  • Nick1368 changed the title to Schone Kilo Silver bars £739 posted

Both Sold now , thank you silver forum but a word of advice for some members .

in a community like this where people are trading expensive precious Metals all based on trust , it is very important to keep your promises otherwise you will lose credibility .

not one but two members messaged me to buy these bars  , we agreed on the price , I gave them my bank details and they promised to make payment in a few hours but they never made payment , I don't know and I don't care why they failed to make the payment but  at least they could send me a message to tell me they no longer wish to go ahead with the purchase which is fine , but it's not okay to waste people's time and I surely won't be doing any deals with those two members in the future .

Archived