• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Who - 2oz etc.

8 minutes ago, Jeffers46 said:

The coins are nice. £200 for a 2 oz silver proof though... sheesh that's more than The Graces and Una

Mintages are much smaller though 🤷‍♂️ 

Got one of each 😊 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 hour ago, AndrewSL76 said:

All now on sale - can't see another thread on this.......

Anyone get anything?

I got a 2oz Silver.... as much as I love the design the market buzz on these have done less then I thought.....

Interesting/disappointing prices at recent auctions have led to this, I think. No flippers are interested. I got the 2oz silver as I like it and have the others. I didn’t get the 5oz this time. Nearly bought the art work, but I’m not sure where I would hang it and it’s not an investment piece so passed.

13 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Interesting/disappointing prices at recent auctions have led to this, I think. No flippers are interested. I got the 2oz silver as I like it and have the others. I didn’t get the 5oz this time. Nearly bought the art work, but I’m not sure where I would hang it and it’s not an investment piece so passed.

I think international interest is also an issue with this one. Growing up in Canada you'd hear the music of Elton John. David Bowie and Queen on the radio. The Who...  not so much. I imagine outside of the UK there are a lot fewer people interested in this one than previous releases.

8 minutes ago, Zhorro said:

All still on sale.  Maybe the Royal Mint has overdone it this week.

Still no sell out, but there is a price increase.

The kilo gold price just went up from £68,380, which was already £5K more than the Completer, but is now showing as £72,295 - An increase of £3,915 in a couple of hours!

136019788_RoyalMintTheWho2021UKGoldProofKiloCoin68380.thumb.jpg.07d4b45accdb23d91c77851322e6e694.jpg

£68,380 at 9.00 this morning, then...

92060171_RoyalMintTheWho2021UKGoldProofKiloCoin72295.thumb.jpg.5927c40a8d494623d774421d5ad48d2a.jpg

£72,295 before midday today!

Edited by LawrenceChard
typo

Chards

I am continuously staggered by the amount of coins I receive (and others also) with loose capsules. It’s possible that they shake free in the box on their travels but there should be a better way to package them if this is the case...bullion I can live with as I don’t really grade those but the proofs!!!!