• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 500 grams of unchecked Canadian silver coins from refiners

I have for sale or exchange just over 500 grams of silver Canadian coins. Many coins in this lot are very high grade. All the coins are .8 silver. I have a few more similar lots (22 kgs in total) in case someone wants to buy multiple lots. The lots are unchecked and have been procured from refiners. Each 500g lot is £ 275. Payment is by Paypal FNF and postage is at buyer's choice and will be at cost to be paid on top. I can post this overseas as well. For larger quantities or to collect in person please PM me and I will send you details. Any collection (non-postage) will have to be from my bank vaults in London.

20210629_135025.jpg

20210629_135034.jpg

20210629_135051.jpg

20210629_135109.jpg

Archived