• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

Just to freshen up the thread, I reckon they are having issues sourcing the boxes and packaging again. Pretty sure I read, they have had these issues before. I can’t see any other logical reason why they are so backlogged with coin delivery. 

Just to confirm, I have no evidence or inside knowledge. I have no friends at the mint and ignored my RM account manager that much they stopped calling but for them 3 months, I felt like I had made it in the world of coins. 

55 minutes ago, Simmoleon said:

Just to freshen up the thread, I reckon they are having issues sourcing the boxes and packaging again. Pretty sure I read, they have had these issues before. I can’t see any other logical reason why they are so backlogged with coin delivery. 

Just to confirm, I have no evidence or inside knowledge. I have no friends at the mint and ignored my RM account manager that much they stopped calling but for them 3 months, I felt like I had made it in the world of coins. 

There's a little irony in that if that was the case; they can source the scarce precious metal, but cannot get hold of any abundant wood! 

I think there must also be some kind of bottleneck in the die polishing and refurbishing departments. They must be awfully busy right now with these thousands of unlimited mintage memorial coins flying out, plus everything else we've had the past few months.

If kilo bullion Brittanias are readily available right now, why else would there still be delays on getting the kilo Gothic Crowns out the factory? They can't blame that on the lack of blanks any more.

On 02/12/2022 at 21:53, JamesH said:

Got my email cancellation confirmation from RM today and confirmed refund into my account in 3-5 business days 👍🏼

For anyone interested, got my refund today (just in case others are still waiting)

After 18 months of speculation, anxiety, and rumor what will we all do in January when the coins start to appear?  Will there be a support group to help us through real or imagined disappointment?  Will the RM have a crisis team as a branch of customer service?

I personally will be going to a retreat to detox from visiting this discussion thread for the last year and a half………

50 minutes ago, JamesH said:

For anyone interested, got my refund today (just in case others are still waiting)

I got an email to say one of my 4 coin sets were cancelled, payment will drop off shortly as they don't take the money until dispatch??

Drop off where lol, the money for both sets is long gone since ordering. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Has any KCIII coins been dispatched yet?      I might just order one of those untimed coins on Friday 30th December at 11:59pm for a laugh.   

I bet the payment system won't work correctly, and you will start the year off with a great start 🤣

78av.gif

3 hours ago, James32 said:

I got an email to say one of my 4 coin sets were cancelled, payment will drop off shortly as they don't take the money until dispatch??

Drop off where lol, the money for both sets is long gone since ordering. 

Seems to be abit of a terrible show,Looks like im going to have to make a claim with the bank.As they just ain't refunding me for an item cancelled.

Just now, blackadder said:

Seems to be abit of a terrible show,Looks like im going to have to make a claim with the bank.As they just ain't refunding me for an item cancelled.

I understand what the email meant,but that's how it worked last year, this time the actual money was taken and show's no sign of returning. Will phone tomorrow and probably get a different story.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

I understand what the email meant,but that's how it worked last year, this time the actual money was taken and show's no sign of returning. Will phone tomorrow and probably get a different story.

Yeah money was taken upfront,i've sent two emails and talked to them on the phone still **** all refunded.