• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 13,000+ forum members.

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

51 minutes ago, DdraigAur said:

Some browsers may vary, this works for chrome. On the page for the coin, right click and select ‘view page source’, press the ‘control/command key’ and ‘f’ to use the search function, search ‘available’. The amount in stock is usually at about the 7th, on a long single of code that extends to the right. 

Thanks. I use Firefox but there aren't any function/control keys visible on the page souce page. I'll try to google how to do it, but if anyone knows, feel free to let me know!😊

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

5 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Thanks. I use Firefox but there aren't any function/control keys visible on the page souce page. I'll try to google how to do it, but if anyone knows, feel free to let me know!😊

The function (Fn) key is on your keyboard, but that is not the one to use.

On Firefox it's the same instruction, right click> select 'view page source' from the drop down menu. Then hold down control (Ctrl) and press the F key on your keyboard to open up a little search box on screen, type 'available' into that.

A control +F search is very useful on any web page or document you have open on your computer :)

Edited by kimchi

5 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Someone posted up a code you could add to your bookmarks at one point, i lost it when i moved laptops...does anyone have it to share?

4 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Sorry forgot to say this is using a laptop/pc, the keys are the physical ones on the keyboard. I don’t know the method for other browsers or mobile. 

4 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Press Ctrl + U.

Then when you're in source, search for "Quantity""

9 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

4 minutes ago, kimchi said:

The function (Fn) key is on your keyboard, but that is not the one to use.

On Firefox it's the same instruction, right click> select 'view page source' from the drop down menu. Then hold down control (Ctrl) and press the F key on your keyboard to open up a little search box on screen, type 'available' into that.

A control +F search is very useful on any web page or document you have open on your computer :)

2 minutes ago, DdraigAur said:

Sorry forgot to say this is using a laptop/pc, the keys are the physical ones on the keyboard. I don’t know the method for other browsers or mobile. 

I found it, was from @paulmerton

On 28/04/2022 at 14:18, paulmerton said:

Create a new bookmark and give it this URL:

javascript:(function(){var%20json%20=%20$('div[data-product-settings]').data('product-settings');alert(json.productName%20%2b%20'\n'%20%20%2b%20json.sku%20%2b%20'\n\n'%20%20%20%2b%20'Limited%20Edition%20Presentation:%20'%20%2b%20json.stockSummary.LimitedEditionPresentation%20%2b%20'\n\n'%20%20%20%20%2b%20'Total%20Available:%20'%20%2b%20json.stockSummary.TotalAvailable%20%2b%20'\n'%20%20%20%20%2b%20'Backorder%20Available%20Quantity:%20'%20%2b%20json.stockSummary.BackorderAvailableQuantity%20%2b%20'\n'%20%20%20%20%2b%20'Preorder%20Available%20Quantity:%20'%20%2b%20json.stockSummary.PreorderAvailableQuantity%20%2b%20'\n'%20%20%20%20%2b%20'Purchase%20Available%20Quantity:%20'%20%2b%20json.stockSummary.PurchaseAvailableQuantity%20%2b%20'\n');})();

Then click on the bookmark while you're on a product page to get this to pop up:

image.png.0335260f04a056dc458ed56ec6f9ccb9.png

So I've been back to the Royal Mint's website to look and see if anything else has sold out, in particular the piedfort. Looking at their picture I noticed something so zoomed in..... I hope this isn't a reflection of the quality we have to look forward to!!

Screenshot_20221118_103612_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221118_103659_Gallery.jpg

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

So I've been back to the Royal Mint's website to look and see if anything else has sold out, in particular the piedfort. Looking at their picture I noticed something so zoomed in..... I hope this isn't a reflection of the quality we have to look forward to!!

So that's where Jody Clark left his crayons. 

32 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Just get PCGS to grade it as a die error and flip it for double.

36 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

34 minutes ago, James32 said:

So that's where Jody Clark left his crayons. 

2 minutes ago, SheepStacker said:

Just get PCGS to grade it as a die error and flip it for double.

On closer inspection the reverse has been photoshopped...the marks are in the exact same place

image.thumb.png.e30ce0908734a6eb06e57e1382d1e546.png

image.thumb.png.370878594d3c2bca5d8db85f2d51c28c.png

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

Customer: "It's not a proof coin!"

RM: "Should've looked at the listing pictures. You buy what you see!" 

Looking to sell a couple of PM's to pay some unexpected bills. I've got some gold and silver coins, bars and other items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested. Thank you!

Here's the remaining stock for today. The numbers in brackets are what they were last night.

Quarter: 1147 (1,154)
Half: 469 (485)
Sovereign: 3914 (3,926)
3-Coin set: 25 (20!!)
Piedfort: 172 (167!!)
5 Sovereign BU Matte: 172 (174) 

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

Here's the remaining stock for today. The numbers in brackets are what they were last night.

aint sold many sovereigns since yesterday.

8 minutes ago, SheepStacker said:

If it sells 12 sovereigns a day it will be almost a year before it sells out, that is if it can maintain the same level of interest. Until all sovereigns are sold its almost impossible to expect prices go up signficantly for any of these.

2 minutes ago, Taikonaut said:

If it sells 12 sovereigns a day it will be almost a year before it sells out, that is if it can maintain the same level of interest. Until all sovereigns are sold its almost impossible to expect prices go up signficantly for any of these.

Get a cheap PF69 or PF70 one post NGC work 👌 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

2 minutes ago, Taikonaut said:

... that'll knacker up the Flippers then! 😁 😅

And I might be in with a shout of getting something if they sell that slow 😏