• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens beasts set

3 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

3 was my favourite....I've heard on the grapevine...there might be an additional last minute addition to the QB series......a CORGI....🤭🤣

Could be a Meghan... she's a beast...

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

First actual auction of the 2 oz proof set is up on ebay, will be interesting to see how it gets on.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Queen-s-Beasts-2021-UK-Two-Ounce-Silver-Proof-Ten-Coin-Set-Limited-Edition-/402954660568?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

First actual auction of the 2 oz proof set is up on ebay, will be interesting to see how it gets on.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Queen-s-Beasts-2021-UK-Two-Ounce-Silver-Proof-Ten-Coin-Set-Limited-Edition-/402954660568?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

be interesting to see how high this gets... now watching... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Why didn't the RM include the completer coin with this set??? Doesn't make sense..

How many sets will be sent back because of the problems with the repeated problems they have with there coins...The quality control of the RM is far from acceptable...some of the coins I've seen and bought from the RM....Silver proofs have been UNBELIEVABLY INFERIOR...compared to the Perth mint which continually produce amazing high standed coins..the RM COULD LEARN ALOT FROM OUR ANTIPODEAN COUSINS..but that's just my opinion.

5 hours ago, TheShinyStuff said:

The Queens Beasts, the Fast and the Furious of the coin world😂, they just dont stop making them...

Talk about milking a spent cow.

The Queens Beast series seems to have more new releases than Cher has had ‘farewell’ concerts.

I don’t know how RM do it.

14 hours ago, GoldenGriffin said:

Thanks for the LPM source - this doesn't say maximum mintage, but only mintage.

Let's just hope it is incompetence and the sets come with a COA

stating limited edition mintage of 300 and maximum mintage of 300 (or there abouts).

Downies says mintage of 310, they usually take the max mintage. 310 sounds good to me and there are not coming single 2 OZ QB's. 

https://www.downies.com/the-queen-s-beast-completer-2021-5-2oz-silver-proof-10-coin-set

1 hour ago, NewCoins said:

Looks like Downies only have 4 sets and are asking around 2,800 gbp.

That's australian Dollars. They ask 3995 aud / 2170 gbp incl. australian tax / 360 aud. If you order from outside of australia you don't have to pay it, they send GST free, so you have only to pay UK VAT. TAX free it's around 1975 gbp.

32 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

Both silver proof sets available on the Royal Mint website but shipping is September for the 2 ounce set and November for the Quarter ounce.

There are 3 sets of the 2oz silver available.

I am making assumption that September is only for these additional sets, for whatever reason.

Time will tell...

3 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Just received the 2oz Silver Proof Queen's Beast Completer coin - looks good. Confirmed mintage of 750 and the limited presentation is of 750. 

Good news

1 minute ago, Rll1288 said:

So lets hope that the 300 mintage for the sets doesn't mean another 450 as individual 2oz coins for the rest of the beats 😞

They would not release them as individual coins, would they? That would be a bit awkward.............I guess there are no 2oz Silver Proofs from the initial launches......anything is possible......

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

They would not release them as individual coins, would they? That would be a bit awkward.............I guess there are no 2oz Silver Proofs from the initial launches......anything is possible......

that's what worries me now ... if they keep the same mintage on all of them... I hope not